Print Thread
#1637024 08/28/06 06:38 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I clearly recall you saying that even though you were only banned for a couple weeks, that you would not be coming back period...

What happened? Change of heart? Forgot? Pulling a Steeda?

Rawburt

#1637025 08/28/06 06:59 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
He still wants that tugjob you owe him.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1637026 08/28/06 07:07 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Robert,

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one person to dissolve the political and internet forum bands which have connected him with another, and to assume among the Powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle him, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that he should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness via posting and irritating people on the internet. That to secure these rights, websites are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the owner of said website. That whenever any Form of internet ninnery becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to throw a hissy and leave, and to institute new websites, having its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that websites long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of retarded posts and moronic members pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute stupidity, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such websites, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient suffrance of great posters such as myself; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former favortie website. The history of the present posters of CEG is a history of repeated reposts and ass-hattery, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over stupidity these great posters.

I, therefore, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of my intentions, do, solemnly publish and declare, that I was distressed enough to never return to said websites, and but were it not for the outcry of many, and a complete lack of anything better to do, hath returned to aforementioned website to reclaim what was once a proud and vestigious place of knowlegde, humor, and inside jokes.

Thank you,

David Cameron.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1637027 08/28/06 07:21 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Mx FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1637028 08/28/06 07:21 PM
R
RawBurt Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
LMMFAOROTF!!!

A simple, "I was being a little crybaby" would have been just fine.
LOL, seriously I just about died laughing after reading through that.

And whos that guy in the picture?

#1637029 08/28/06 07:25 PM
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
The ownage that MX displayed is on such of a biblical scale that I would hate it if it were soiled by lame comments... thread closed and preserved in all of its glory.

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard