Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1636975 08/28/06 06:17 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Link shamelessly boosted from the Mazda6 boards.

The car seems bada**! I thought it was going to be AWD though. Meh, I'd still hit it. Shoulda waited and tried to convince my wife to get one instead of the Caliber. She wanted an automatic though. Her loss. I got my MS6.

Sport Compact article. Good write up.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
This should be a good read! Thanks for posting! I haven't renewed my SCC.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Every review I have read makes me want the MS3.

05 RX-8 GT
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Wow! Great read. See classifieds for Rara's Contour.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I don't see the MS3 being heavily discounted like the MS6. You can get a MS6 on discount for what a MS3 costs and the AWD is a nice feature.

Good to see the Civic SI getting some competition in the compact segment.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Fmr12B:

Guess it depends on who you are. I never even consider that car competition for much. It might be better than a horse for transportation. I think of SRT first in this segment. Si isn't like it was years ago.

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
I am seriously considering getting one next year. But I doubt it will be the contour that gets sold, lol.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by tirminyl:

Yep. Mazda did it up on this one. The Speed line is coming to maturity. All I need to do now is get my hands on an MSMiata and an MS3 and I'll have whored the entire family.

Originally posted by todras:
Wow! Great read. See classifieds for Rara's Contour.

LOL. Yeah, I'm gonna go buy the mag just cuz. I like how it talks about how good the MZR engine is.

I don't see the MS3 being heavily discounted like the MS6. You can get a MS6 on discount for what a MS3 costs and the AWD is a nice feature.

True. I don't see it being discounted heavily either. Although I like the MS3, I LOVE the MS6 and it's a better fit for me and my family. The AWD is noice, let me tell ya. It was great in the rain today.

Originally posted by todras:

Guess it depends on who you are. I never even consider that car competition for much. It might be better than a horse for transportation. I think of SRT first in this segment. Si isn't like it was years ago.

The new Si isn't a slouch. It's performance numbers exceed the 1st Si by a large margin. It's more like a cheap RSX Type S IMO. I like the looks of them and the ergos. But the performance isn't up to par with what'd I'd like out of a $23kish car. Plus ZERO discounts on Hondas.

Originally posted by Rara:
I am seriously considering getting one next year. But I doubt it will be the contour that gets sold, lol.

DO IT, DO IT! I'd love to see what you could get the MZR to do!

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

Yep. Mazda did it up on this one. The Speed line is coming to maturity. All I need to do now is get my hands on an MSMiata and an MS3 and I'll have whored the entire family.

Just don't use 'totalling the previous car' as your reason/need to move on to the next one!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

Just don't use 'totalling the previous car' as your reason/need to move on to the next one!

You bastich, that was LOW!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard