Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1636862 08/28/06 03:53 PM
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
Grand Rapids, MI is trying to copy the Woodward Dream Cruise. They are doing a good job at it too. It has grown a lot since last year. Saw cars that I never thought I'd see in person. Vector and Noble M400. Wish The Noble owner was around so I could ask to see the engine bay.

This is last year. Kinda ho hum w/o a ton of traffic.

This is the same spot just down the street a little this year. Non stop burn outs.

OMG.

'84 w/ VR6 swap. I saw the car earlier with the badge on the back. I wondered if it was legit.

Made him pop the rear.

I know Texas Realtor will like this one.

Heck yes!

One of my dream cars. Find a shell and you too can have one for 150k.

Go Baby Go button.

It's N/A but I still like it.

This is for Elky. Not as cool nor big as the one I posted last month though.

And to end my day.

Link to album

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Wow! A VECTOR! That's the first REAL picture I've ever seen of one by someone I know vicariously through six degrees of separation on the intraweb.

You've got tastes Todd.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
Grand Rapids, MI is trying to copy the Woodward Dream Cruise. They are doing a good job at it too.

no it's not. i wasn't there.

good pics though. maybe i'll check it out next year.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Wow! A VECTOR! That's the first REAL picture I've ever seen of one by someone I know vicariously through six degrees of separation on the intraweb.

LMAO! I nearly pooped myself when I saw it. I was just walking around and glanced over and was like oh kit car for a fraction of a second. Then my vision faded to black after I realized what it was. LOL! Never thought I'd see one. And the W8 version as opposed to the heavier slower M12. And BTW just 21 W8s were produced (17 customer cars and four testing prototypes)!!!!!!!!! Retailed for 455k!

Info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_W8

V12 version
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_M12

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Kokopellian:

LMAO! I nearly pooped myself when I saw it. I was just walking around and glanced over and was like oh kit car for a fraction of a second. Then my vision faded to black after I realized what it was. LOL! Never thought I'd see one. And the W8 version as opposed to the heavier slower M12. And BTW just 21 W8s were produced (17 customer cars and four testing prototypes)!!!!!!!!! Retailed for 455k!

Info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_W8

V12 version
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_M12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_M12[/url]

Yeah man, that's INSANE! Talk about a once in a lifetime photo op! Congrats! I hope you got gooood pix! I'd put money on the fact that the Loch Ness Monster and Big Foot are sighted more than a Vector!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
I honestly didn't even realize how rare it was until I looked it up on Wiki. I now wish I got vid of it leaving. I have no idea how long the car was there. I guess I'll have to pop in Basic Instinct to see one in motion. Here I thought my M1 sighting earlier this year was good.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Linky poooo

One very sick sick car!!!

And todd I think that guy was at the WDC. Maybe a diff one, but idk how many m400's there are in MI. It was a MI plate.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
It has to be the same car. I know someone does own one here. Might even be 2 of them. Those look identical. Looks like no plate in your pic when I enhanced it. How many in the US are that color and have those wheels. I think you just get the chassis and build it correct? Has to be the same car.

Reading that I realized the Vector is in Rising Sun not Basic Instinct. Not sure why I thought that. Was there a supercar in BI?

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
OMG.

One of the coolest supercars ever built. It was my vote a month or so ago when we were posting favorite exotics. 350 twin-turboed GM goodness, and 0-60 (naught to 60 as kokopellion would say) in around 3 seconds via an old-school 3sp auto! The original W8 was by far the hottest of the Vectors IMO. The later ones looked like melted lumps. Feel free to post more of this if you took any!!!

Way way way cool! I don't suppose you got a look at the interior? Just curious what the donor car for this was (and also curious if the interior was faithful to the cartoon interior).

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Reading that I realized the Vector is in Rising Sun not Basic Instinct. Not sure why I thought that. Was there a supercar in BI?

No supercar in BI that I can remember. Could you have been thinking of the Lotus Esprit in Pretty Woman? IIRC the Vector in Rising Sun was a red one. Gawd I love those cars!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard