Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by NO 4 EVR:
I would have like to have seen more horsies from a 6L.

Knowing GM and how they've always done things, it's exactly the same engine in everything else, just rated differently for marketing purposes.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
WOW...it looks amazing...i hope it works out!

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Has anyone seent he latest MT where they have a story on a possible RWD Commodore based Grand Prix? It would offer 2 differnt V6's and an over 300 hp V8 witha bunch of transmission combo's including a 6 speed auto and manual! THe pics looked Sick!

linky to pic!

good direction on pontiac's part... but at the same time this seems like its going to be another GTO fiasco. They take a car, put their name on it and add some of their fit and finnish and call it their car.

I still think the GTO would have done better had they not called it the GTO.

I dissagree. I think their version of the Grand Prix actually looks more like a Grand Prix should, versus the barge we have now.

In the article they said that the GTO lacked styling due to the cost of relocating the gas tank in front of the axels eating all of their budget.

Holden built this vehicle with righ-hand drive and world safety standanrds in mind. That includes proper location of the gas tank.

This thing is going to rock the world!

I would sell both nuts for one of these

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
Has anyone seent he latest MT where they have a story on a possible RWD Commodore based Grand Prix? It would offer 2 differnt V6's and an over 300 hp V8 witha bunch of transmission combo's including a 6 speed auto and manual! THe pics looked Sick!

linky to pic!

good direction on pontiac's part... but at the same time this seems like its going to be another GTO fiasco. They take a car, put their name on it and add some of their fit and finnish and call it their car.

I still think the GTO would have done better had they not called it the GTO.

There's a big difference here -- unlike with the GTO, no one has any real preconceived notions of what a Grand Prix is supposed to be. And if they do, it's probably more like the Holden Commodore than the current POS that wears the badge.

2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
That stupid twin mesh thing needs to be WAY more Angular to flow with the rest of the car.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
It looks like a Gran Prix.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
In the article they said that the GTO lacked styling due to the cost of relocating the gas tank in front of the axels eating all of their budget.

Holden built this vehicle with righ-hand drive and world safety standanrds in mind. That includes proper location of the gas tank.

It doesn't cost Pontiac any money to make the car LHD since Holden already makes the Chevy Lumina (a'la 4 door GTO) and Caprice (umm... Holden Caprice?) in the middle east.

BTW, Check out the car it's based off of: Commodore SS V-Series

This is what I've been wanting!

Umm... maybe in a few years... checked all the options (not the crap like towing stuff, WTH?), came up with $60,809.20AUD or $46,178.51USD

Last edited by Big Daddy Kane; 08/29/06 01:27 AM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
does this not look like an Acura TL with a Bad-A$$ body kit? And speaking of that (I know they are 2 totally different vehicles with different purposes)is honda thinking of bringing out a TL S-Type, and how will that compare?

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 00LS5spd:
does this not look like an Acura TL with a Bad-A$$ body kit? And speaking of that (I know they are 2 totally different vehicles with different purposes)is honda thinking of bringing out a TL S-Type, and how will that compare?

Looks more like a beefed-up IS300 to me.

But, yes, Acura is bringing out the TL S-Type next year. It won't compare. It's gonna be FWD and 287hp. About 100hp to the wrong wheels short of comparing.

2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by 00LS5spd:

No way dude, I dont see a TL in it at all. And like someone already said it schould walk all over a TL-R or whatever they bring out. RWD/V8/6speed man :

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard