Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Seeing how a lot of us have been busy, I figure I should get things raging along:

Date: Sunday, September 10th
Time: 10am to 3pm (judging starts at 11am)
5495 Dixie Road
Mississauga ON L4W 1E6

*download event flyer - Adobe Acrobat file*

We've continually had a healthy turnout of Contours in past years...so let's not disappoint! Clear the calendar, hire the babysitters, suck up to the spouse, and come on down! It's central enough for everyone, AND it will give everyone a chance to catch up as like in the olden days, especially some of you folks who have been MIA

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
can I just come for the free stuff because I can't really show a BONE STOCK mystique now can I?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll try and be there with the 72 Olds.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
i'll try 2 make it out !

what is free .... a Drive Clean Test ? LOL .

if the part's dept is open , may pick up a new air-filter for that darn drive-clean !

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by yyz-svt:
i'll try 2 make it out !

what is free .... a Drive Clean Test ? LOL .

if the part's dept is open , may pick up a new air-filter for that darn drive-clean !

Why a new one? I'm sure someone like CTA would be able to hook you up with a nice intake

I believe the only parts reps that might be there will be the ones representing the Ford Racing stuff. Still, I'm sure they can assist you in some way or form.

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard