Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Once I grab an SVT exhaust I need to find a good shop (I have a few already but wanna see what you guys are using) in the GTA that'll not only install it but;
- optimize y-pipe
- remove resonator and replace it with the Magnaflow straight pipe
- and do it cheaply

if anyone has any ideas please let me know. If they carry the magnaflow parts in stock that would be great instead of having to buy it online.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
from my reading : JPGexhaust.com is familiar with moding the y-pipe & more ! i have not been there as i had my centre-pipe optimized at a local place that did it for cash , but JPG's webpage looks good !
check out the exhaust for $50 USD in the classifieds ! i could sell you mine but it would be for more than that , so maybe look for a cheaper place or person !

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
There is a good shop here in Brockville that does custom exhausts, you might want to check them out if you are down this way.. They are actually in Japser, I know the guy that does them, he would give you a good deal if you supply the parts..

1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
JPGexhaust.com.. It's an 'enlightening' experience, and worth every penny.

Recommended by a higher authority too... or so i hear.

I've got a 2.5' single system from them that I'm very pleased with.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard