Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
You can miss one or two episodes. You dont get lost that quick.

Season 1 was the worst season IMO, so if thats all youve seen I suggest going to Blockbuster and I can garuntee that you will like the show more after other seasons.

Im just amazed at how quickly they can turn these out with such high quality. I mean, whats a normal movie, maybe 2 hours? And it takes how long to make? I would argue that these are of at least the same quality (if not better) and are much much more to film. Must be a busy life!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I absolutely despise TV and just about everything on it, but 24 is one of two shows that have completely and utterly sucked my face to the "idiot box" on the weekdays and will continue to do so.

I didn't start watching until the 4th season and my life ended for approximately 2 weeks after running into the local Target and buying seasons 1, 2 and 3 and attempting to watch them back to back.

I have 2 friends, my father and my father-in-law who all hated me for weeks when I loaned out season 1 to them. I think I've done more for Fox DVD sales than their own marketing dept...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
You can miss one or two episodes. You dont get lost that quick.

Season 1 was the worst season IMO, so if thats all youve seen I suggest going to Blockbuster and I can garuntee that you will like the show more after other seasons.

Im just amazed at how quickly they can turn these out with such high quality. I mean, whats a normal movie, maybe 2 hours? And it takes how long to make? I would argue that these are of at least the same quality (if not better) and are much much more to film. Must be a busy life!

Yeah, we're on season 2 right now, unbelievably better to the nth degree...

And these are as good if not better than many movies that come out today...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard