Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I didn't get into the show 24 when it was out for the first season. I didn't get into when my friends and coworkers would say it's a BAD show and that I needed to watch it. I didn't get into it when the second season, third season, or fourth season passed. When I caught it while flipping through channels, I just kept flipping.

WHY OH WHY DID I EVER DO THAT?

For the past two weeks, I have crammed the first season, and nearly half the second into my evenings when I get home from work. I can't believe how good this freakin' show is. I know it's just a show, but still....

I just had to say something...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
best season was season 4 with the Nuke... I don't think you can get much more devistating than a Nuclear war head, I think also it relates well the stereotypes that we face today. The russian or whatever the guy was on season 5 was horrible because I mean, toxic nerve gas? Bleh... show me something possible :s

btw... jack w/ random agent #4 = random agent dying somehow...

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by m4gician:
btw... jack w/ random agent #4 = random agent dying somehow...

It's just like the unnamed crewman on Star Trek. You know they'll never last the episode.

[/nerd]

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I always recommend 4 to start with. Great season. 4 and 5 are my favorite seasons, but 5 dives right in, so I say start with 4.

I am a 24 freak! BTW, my cell phone ring is the do do. . dooo do that the CTU phones make

I am sooo excited for season 6 because they have the opportunity to not "save L.A." if you know what I mean. I wont say anything else in case everyone hasnt seen it. 6 has the potential to be really effin cool!

Jack Bauer FTMFW!!!!

EDIT: BTW, if you havent seen season 5 and cant wait for the DVDs its available on iTunes.

Last edited by KingpinSVT; 08/27/06 02:33 PM.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Welcome to the 24 addiction. Now you just have to wait until January for the new season.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
I always recommend 4 to start with. Great season. 4 and 5 are my favorite seasons, but 5 dives right in, so I say start with 4.

I am a 24 freak! BTW, my cell phone ring is the do do. . dooo do that the CTU phones make

I am sooo excited for season 6 because they have the opportunity to not "save L.A." if you know what I mean. I wont say anything else in case everyone hasnt seen it. 6 has the potential to be really effin cool!

Jack Bauer FTMFW!!!!

EDIT: BTW, if you havent seen season 5 and cant wait for the DVDs its available on iTunes.

for the ringtone? Is there an mp3 file for that? I need that for my phone ( I have a treo 650)

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Google is your friend!

I believe its the 3rd one down.

http://www.ccir.ed.ac.uk/~jad/ringtone.html

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
6 has the potential to be really effin cool!

Yeah, the twist at the end of 5 blew me away.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T

Don't watch TV much. Catch news, a movie or golf, or a football game if I have time. Occasionally I'll flip on that 70's show or Monk. Otherwise, I'm a busy guy.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Woodencross:
I didn't get into the show 24 when it was out for the first season. I didn't get into when my friends and coworkers would say it's a BAD show and that I needed to watch it. I didn't get into it when the second season, third season, or fourth season passed. When I caught it while flipping through channels, I just kept flipping.

WHY OH WHY DID I EVER DO THAT?

For the past two weeks, I have crammed the first season, and nearly half the second into my evenings when I get home from work. I can't believe how good this freakin' show is. I know it's just a show, but still....

I just had to say something...

Honestly, its not the amazing show everybody makes it out to be. I think the concept of it is friggan sweet. But the real reason why people call it so amaizing is because they hook you into it but cramming so much detail into a 1 hour show. You miss an episode, you mide as well wait till it comes out on DVD because you will be wicked confused without seeing it. Now, if you have TIVO this is a different story. I watched the whole first season, amazing show, my brother got me into it. But when I tried to watch it on TV, I would often forget when it comes on, miss parts of it. I eventually gave up on trying to follow it.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard