Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by sk8token:
Unbelievable condition!! WOW

There's another one on there right now with 45K that's nice, too... the one with the Focus wheels.. is that a CEG'er? I love that black SVT with tan leather combo

I will probably offer my 99 black / tan leather SVT this weekend... I'll put it on Ebay with all those other clean SVTs. We'll see what kind of market there actually is. Its under a cover in my garage right now, so I will need to do some minor detailing first.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
i agree if i ever get another svt it will be black and tan

1998 CSVT #844 Born May 9,1997 Silver n Blue B&M Short throw shifter Eibach springs 4 Memphis PR 12" www.cardomain.com/ride/2273778
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
seems like the guy LOST it in a garage somewhere. LOL Someone buy that [censored] please, or I'll buy it and take ALL THE FLIPPING PARTS OFF, including engine, and I'm going to freakin go INSANE on that BRAND NEW CAR

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
hell screw it, I'm buying it, I'm sending him an e-mail right now to tell him he can mark the car as sold because I'm coming down there and going to give him a cheque.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
In all honesty

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Quote:

2000 Ford Contour SVT, 9500 original miles. NO RESERVE. This is probably the lowest mileage SVT Contour in the country.

Meh - I have a friend with a green & tan '00 CSVT with less miles .

That e-bay car sure is nice , and being sold without a reserve ! He's a brave man , willing to take a loss , I betcha . Seriously , I hope we see this one go for "real" money .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
thats just Amazing!!!

98.5 Black Contour SVT #5959
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by m4gician:
hell screw it, I'm buying it, I'm sending him an e-mail right now to tell him he can mark the car as sold because I'm coming down there and going to give him a cheque.

Do let us know how that turns out! Are you the high bidder now? Actually, I am the high bidder right now â?? but that wonâ??t last.

I'm obviously interested too. Iâ??m going to list my black 99 for sale today. If my car sells for a decent price, Iâ??ll put a healthy bid on this 9500 mile car. My auction will end Saturday night and this one will end Sunday nightâ?¦could be fun!

If this car were tropic green or toreador red, I would already own it from when it was in the CEG classifieds earlier. Silver is nice, but frankly doesnâ??t have the same appeal for me

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by JEDsContour:

Do let us know how that turns out! Are you the high bidder now? Actually, I am the high bidder right now â?? but that wonâ??t last.

I'm obviously interested too. Iâ??m going to list my black 99 for sale today. If my car sells for a decent price, Iâ??ll put a healthy bid on this 9500 mile car. My auction will end Saturday night and this one will end Sunday nightâ?¦could be fun!

If this car were tropic green or toreador red, I would already own it from when it was in the CEG classifieds earlier. Silver is nice, but frankly doesnâ??t have the same appeal for me

still waiting for a response, chances are he probably wants close to almost 9 or even 10. Everything in this car is new, so I don't think he'll want to talk ot me OUTSIDE ebay. Though I'll ask you to buy it if your SVT sells decently.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
seems like the guy LOST it in a garage somewhere. LOL Someone buy that [censored] please, or I'll buy it and take ALL THE FLIPPING PARTS OFF, including engine, and I'm going to freakin go INSANE on that BRAND NEW CAR

Oh please no. If you buy the car, keep it stock for the time capsule that it is!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard