Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by m4gician:
hell screw it, I'm buying it, I'm sending him an e-mail right now to tell him he can mark the car as sold because I'm coming down there and going to give him a cheque.

Are you serious? How much are you offering? He's not going to end the auction unless you make a ridiculous offer, maybe $15,000 or more. He didn't offer a "buy it now" price so I'm sure he wants to let it play out.
Since the seller listed it for a very long period and there's no reserve, it will be interesting to see what the market decides the car is worth.

Last edited by spgoode; 08/26/06 04:33 PM.

Dueling Duratecs '95 SE V6 MTX 0 Mods '04 Mazda6 S Wagon '03 Kawasaki Z1000 But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! Friedrich Nietzsche
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
The mileage is almost identical to what mine had when I bought it five years ago. Hmm, BMW next year or fresh start with the SVTC...

--T.J.

2000 SVT Contour, Black, stock, no tickets yet... www.seismicradio.com
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
I'm obviously interested too. Iâ??m going to list my black 99 for sale today. If my car sells for a decent price, Iâ??ll put a healthy bid on this 9500 mile car. My auction will end Saturday night and this one will end Sunday nightâ?¦could be fun!

Someone else has listed a black on tan SVT, and their auction ends 5 hours before the silver one. Thought for a minute you might already have yours listed, but it was some guy in California. Pretty good looking black 2000 too.

Gotta say though, it's threads (and auctions) like this that REALLY make me hate being cash-strapped (read: poor).

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Gotta say though, it's threads (and auctions) like this that REALLY make me hate being cash-strapped (read: poor).

+1

If that m4gician guy buys the car and takes it all apart or mods the hell out of it, i will beat him up. Why would u mod a stock low mileage car like that?? Imo, it should be preserved, not modded and beat on. I hope thats not what the new owner has in mind...

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Daaamn.

-JD. 1996/V6/LX. Killer Bass, & A Few Other Mods.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Frosty:

+1

If that m4gician guy buys the car and takes it all apart or mods the hell out of it, i will beat him up. Why would u mod a stock low mileage car like that?? Imo, it should be preserved, not modded and beat on. I hope thats not what the new owner has in mind...

Its a contour.

Id love to get my hands on a low mileage car to molest the hell out of.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ebay:
This is probably the lowest mileage SVT Contour in the country

doesnt someone in ohio have one with 2000 miles?

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

+1

Its a contour.

I'm sure all the hemi-owners in the 70's said the same thing....bet they're kicking themselves now

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

+1

Its a contour.

I'm sure all the hemi-owners in the 70's said the same thing....bet they're kicking themselves now

You guys are kidding yourselves, this is a CONTOUR! Its never going to be a collectors item.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

You guys are kidding yourselves, this is a CONTOUR! Its never going to be a collectors item.

can i quote you on that 30 years from now?

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard