Next Thread
Print Thread
#1635658 08/25/06 07:19 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:

Heck yes!! This is the scenerio that runs through my head all day! Behind me is the lady that whispers about EVERYTHING, until she does an ounce of work, and then talks at the top of her lungs so everyone knows about it!
There's the new lady that acts busy, when in actuality, she's doing a small portion of what a lot of us do.
Can't forget the lady that's been here for 5 years, and still doesn't understand her job! Not really sure how she got her B.A., but she miraculously did!
Oh yeah, the 400lb woman who worries more about the food carry-ins, than her actual job.

I'm blowing off all of this steam before the weekend!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by PeppermintPatty:

I'm blowing off all of this steam before the weekend!

Mark

AMEN!!

Plus, I'm going out to a stag party tonight and getting trashed. Perfect end to a sh*tty, long, and tiring week.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
You know what pisses me off?! They passed a city ordinance for strip clubs in the city. They have to wear bikini's! WTF kind of BS is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A brotha can't get some some tities in his face after a hard days work. Might as well shut the place down!!!!!! I can go to the beach for that.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by todras:
You know what pisses me off?! They passed a city ordinance for strip clubs in the city. They have to wear bikini's! WTF kind of BS is that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A brotha can't get some some tities in his face after a hard days work. Might as well shut the place down!!!!!! I can go to the beach for that.

wow. that really sux dood! I'd move.

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
at least your city has tittahs.

I'm hoping to join the getting lit club this weekend.
I have no major plans so might as well blow off some steam.
Plus I've been moping hardcore about my upcoming radio-iodine treatment on my thyroid. teh suq
Gotta drink the cares away

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"

Link Copied to Clipboard