Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Matt R:
Your car is going to look so sick when you get the SVT body kit painted in that blue.

I signed the work order with Connecticut Custom Car this past week. should go in the first week of October depending if the car before mine shows and how long it takes as they say it is worse then mine. Figure mine should be pretty straight forward, strip and paint, not much body work to do I hope ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by BrApple:
this coming year was under 2k

damn, that still seems kinda high.
Do you keep the Contour insured for driving all year (winter too)?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Matt R:
Your car is going to look so sick when you get the SVT body kit painted in that blue.

I signed the work order with Connecticut Custom Car this past week. should go in the first week of October depending if the car before mine shows and how long it takes as they say it is worse then mine. Figure mine should be pretty straight forward, strip and paint, not much body work to do I hope ...

yea im gettin my side skirts, front/rear bumpers and mirko repainted next spring..$500

B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
this coming year was under 2k

damn, that still seems kinda high.
Do you keep the Contour insured for driving all year (winter too)?

well that is for full coverage on the contour and everything but collision on the mystique, and don't forget I was doing 165 miles round trip to work. last year i did have full coverage on the contour year round, this year i will not after having it painted and being able to hopefully keep the car in my grandmothers garage this winter

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I'd have to say I agree with you doing well.

It's amazing seeing some of the younger guys on here (Brian, Matt) coming along through school into the working world, and really stepping it up.

Meanwhile, we old farts just keep going on and on and on.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
I'd step it up if someone would hire me

happy birthday brian!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
I'd step it up if someone would hire me

You may have to broaden your search locations too. I have a friend who majored in astronautical engineering (or aeronautical engineering, can't recall which, I do know he wants to work for NASA someday) and finally, just this week, got a position with Boeing in Seattle. Actually I think most of my engineering friends ended up taking jobs out of New England.

Goonz - internships rock. I truly wish I had done one when I was in school, would have made the application process so much easier since I would have already had corporate experience. It made applying for jobs hard saying that my previous experience was BK, Wal-Mart and scanning docs, I had to play up my QA experience at my scanning job and glorify my school projects.

Happy Birthday Brian! You're only destined for future successes the way you've been doing.

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
I'm not one of those "move far away and start a new life" types. Although, I am currently putting a deposit on a nice apt in hartford (I have a temporary job that may turn not temporary if I start making a real salary)

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Happy birthday Brian!

I agree, I think you have done well for yourself. Congratulations!

Tony, you have done well also and are to be also.

Goonz, good luck with the internship. I wish you the best.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
im just a loser who doesn't want to go to college right now. :-( i have a full time job.. but not what i want to do for the rest of my life. i suck..

lol

but really.. i suck..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2424902 1998.5 Contour svt #5447 of 6535 B&M short Throw Shifter KKM intake borla catback (truebendz)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard