Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
as I sit here on my 25th birthday I think I have done quite well over the years... I graduated college with a degree in mechanical engineering and am working at a good paying job doing engineering work in my field. I have been able to move out on my own to an apartment, now living with my gf and I own two cars. for the most part I can easily afford what I want when I want it, although it is alittle tight at times ... and of course I have had some of the best and supportive parents also

I see many good years ahead

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I'd say your doing really good.

I was thinking about the same stuff myself the other day. I think I'm not that far behind you.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Congrats! You are only 25? Wow, you have done well.

I was a bit of a laggart in college and didn't graduate until I was 27. I'm still trying to find myself, but I know what is important to me: my wife and kiddies.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Ex-Mean'Tour:
I'm still trying to find myself, ...

one can say that you will never truely understand yourself, after all you are always changing so you can just understand where you have been

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Yeah I'd say you and Tony are doing more than just "good".
You boys make some mad coin.

It's really easy to take things for granted, so it's always nice to take a step back and really appreciate all your accomplishments.

Congrats and happy birthday. Enjoy the decrease in insurance premiums.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

Enjoy the decrease in insurance premiums.

already have ... last year I payed near $3200 because I had both cars for the first time ... this coming year was under 2k and I still have to receive my dividend check and I am looking into renters insurance from the same company to receive the 10% discount on auto for having two policies with the same company

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
yea, my insurance just dropped to $1272/year..$106/month

I still have 2-3 years left with my school. However I might have a siiick internship lined up for me at a place called Wyeth. They are a pharmaceutical company that make drugs like Advil, Chapstick and other medicines for deadly diseases. If I get it then they will pay for my school and I will be garunteed a job after school..Imm soo pumped with my fingers crossed!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
If I get it then they will pay for my school and I will be garunteed a job after school..Imm soo pumped with my fingers crossed!

now that is a great deal, gl

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Chapstick and other medicines for deadly diseases.

Wow chapped lips can be deadly? Yikes! Glad to hear everything is going good Brian. Your car is going to look so sick when you get the SVT body kit painted in that blue.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by BrApple:
If I get it then they will pay for my school and I will be garunteed a job after school..Imm soo pumped with my fingers crossed!

now that is a great deal, gl

I know man! I cant wait!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard