Print Thread
#1635481 08/25/06 05:21 AM
B
Blevans Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
This is the most knowlegeabe Automobile guy I know of.

If you would care to hear his program go to www.klif.com
and push the LISTEN button. try it I think you will like it.
If you would care to talk to him call the program with your cell phone. It is Satuday and no charge. I don't have the phone number, but if you listen you will get the number.

Visit Ed Wallace
Wheels - Saturday 8am to 1pm
Car & Driver Magazine has called Wheels with Ed Wallace the best automotive talk show in America and there's a reason why.Wallace brings over two decades of knowledge working inside the automotive industry to his frank discussions on car manufacturers, new vehicles being released, and governmental issues facing the driving public.Wallace is both an automotive analyst and historian, who is often quoted in major newspapers across America for breaking automotive news and when historical background is needed on an automotive story.

Additionally, Wallace works covering new car introductions for KDFW, Fox 4 in Dallas and has been a contributing writer to various publications.

Visit Ed's Inside Automotive Website

E-Mail Ed Wallace: ed-wallace@charter.net

BTW If you try it let me know what you think of the program.

Col. Bill Evans CAF (ret) 98 Contour GL Zetec ATX (totally stock) Color-Willow Mist 104,XXX Miles
#1635482 08/25/06 01:49 PM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
NICE! Very cool.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
#1635483 08/26/06 01:08 PM
B
Blevans Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
It's Saturday and the progran "WHEELS" is on 8:00 AN till 1:00 PM CDST. I think the 8:00 AN till 12:00 PN is the most intersting.
If you would care to hear his program go to www.klif.com
and push the "LISTEN ONLINE" button

Col. Bill Evans CAF (ret) 98 Contour GL Zetec ATX (totally stock) Color-Willow Mist 104,XXX Miles

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard