Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by TRicker:
yep. everything i say is absolute crap. although i have a hand held GPS that tells me whats crap and whats not. either way, people that talk like this on this forum make less power and would have there ass in there hand if they tried to race me. hats off to the guys that give advice or whatever, kiss off if your a know it all smack talker. i gave the guy what my car does. you havent even seen it, you wouldnt know. CSVT#49 rode in my car with nitrous, ask him if its fast.

This is what happens when money exceeds knowledge.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
yep. everything i say is absolute crap.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Last edited by Harrry; 08/28/06 08:19 AM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Zetec + 75HP shot + CAI + cat-back exaust + crank UDP + cam gears (not tuned) + superchip = 14.4s @ 97mph [pre Quaife and lightened flywheel & on stock 15" rims with Kumho ECSTA 711 tires].

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Tricker 95 mph just isnt happening in 3rd gear with the stock final drive ratio. I'm glad you have GPS, but um ya...not possible.

I'm not defending him in any way...but if you have an 8,000+ rev limiter you can do 95. Not that it would help you in any type of race cause even SVT cams do you no good way up there, but it is possible

I feel bad for his rod bearings.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 99cougar:
Tricker 95 mph just isnt happening in 3rd gear with the stock final drive ratio. I'm glad you have GPS, but um ya...not possible.

I'm not defending him in any way...but if you have an 8,000+ rev limiter you can do 95. Not that it would help you in any type of race cause even SVT cams do you no good way up there, but it is possible

Well, if he goes to 8 grand...my god

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er

I'm glad someone else said this, because I did some quick math and that's what I came up with, too...

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 99 red SVT:

I'm glad someone else said this, because I did some quick math and that's what I came up with, too...

Do you understand what would happen to this motor if taken past 8k rpm on stock rods!?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er

Do you understand what would happen to this motor if taken past 8k rpm on stock rods!?

Nothing if you didn't do it ever time you start the car.

I have taken my car to 8K once when i first got the PRP, and i was just messing around. DemonSVT has taken his car to 8K+.

Once again i am not saying it does the engine good to do this, but it does not mean it will break just because you do it once or twice.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX SVT UIM/LIM/65mm TB, I/H/E, Fidanza/SPEC III/Torsen, Koni/GC's, 19" Icon wheels w/ Pirelli rubber, NX Wet Kit
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
mine hit 8000 once in first gear spinning in the rain.

and yeah guys my point was i get out of third in the 1/4 and im going 93-95 MPH when i get into 4th. im glad you guys laugh about me, cuz you know it ALL! i know nothing, it must be fun to make fun of me! lol. make some power and call me when you get it all figured out, lol. and yeah my rods and bearings are doing great so far. change the oil often, put 6 full quarts into it, run good oil, an dont wind out on right hand turns, and there isnt a problem. you guys realize that it takes a period of time to pump enough oil into the valvecover to make a difference in the oil pan to make the main bearings starve for oil? you would have to go in circles on the rev limiter in first gear for a good few minutes in order for this to happen. or maybe be on an autocross course where you turn every which way rapidly. one freeway on/off ramp isnt gonna do it. not changing your oil, or bumping the rev limiter everywhere you go, or FREEREVVING it will do these things. yea and like i said, make some power, then talk some smack. where's the 300+ slips? (thats still lame power imo)

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K

-you guys realize that it takes a period of time to pump enough oil into the valvecover to make a difference in the oil pan to make the main bearings starve for oil?

you would have to go in circles on the rev limiter in first gear for a good few minutes in order for this to happen.

-yea and like i said, make some power, then talk some smack. where's the 300+ slips? (thats still lame power imo)

You realize thats totally incorrect, right? It doesnt take a long time at all, most definitely not minutes. Freeway on ramps could in fact do it, because there are more factors in play than oil volume, like baffling (or lack of).

And its been proven in fact that the oil pan is seriously low on oil at high RPMs. And that was sitting still!

But what do I know, Im not making 300whp!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard