Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Ray:

FWIW: Warmonger was starting his asking at around 15K-15.5K, to set the price straight. He had what I was looking for and he and I began the purchase/sale routine. I will NOT say what I bought it for.. and he won't say what he sold it for.

all i'm saying is, he didn't specify a price for sale - he said make a reasonable offer. I said is 12k reasonable and he said yes. If it went for more, great.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
The antenna is bent. I wouldn't give more than 2grand for it.

Either you're kidding or you're stupid.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by plance1:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
The antenna is bent. I wouldn't give more than 2grand for it.

Either you're kidding or you're stupid.

Judging from the face, I would guess he's just kidding. LOL!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I bought mine for 8 grand all stock 43,00 miles 2 years ago from yesturday lol.

I bought it from a dealership go figure for 7.5k grand out the door. The sales person said that's a deal. ANd i signed the papers went for a ride and smiled the whole way home.

And there was nothing wrong with it. I left with a warranty for 2 years. for 1.5k less than what you are asking for.

I would say post it for 8 grand. be ready for them to lower it for the dash.

you will sell it for 7,000 that is my guess.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Harry, I think your very close. I changed it to 8500, Im currently pm'ing a dude on here, trying to work out a deal for his dash which looks in good shape, I will take care of a few of the little things and see what happens.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard