Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by Tuned3900SFI:
It still has the true duals on it, just not the same rear mufflers.

Maybe he removed the magnaflows in an attempt to make it sound less like a cessna. Solid play in my book.

x2, the sweetest sound to my ears was when chad ran outta gas

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I must admit that my old car was pretty loud and IMO, the Brullen mufflers that Beyondloaded has on their black CSVT is one of the best sounding mufflers I've heard on the Tours I also agree with Todd and even said as much to Chad about the "SVT" on the side of the car, it needs to go and be replaced with the outlined "SVT" like what WA2Tuff and Rawburt have on their cars because thats really badass! One thing though, the Mystique center reflector/tailights shouldn't have been F'd with

BTW, lets give Chad a break and not clutter this post up with "you shouldn't have come back", enough is enough and yes, I know what he said/did in the past, but come on already

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
the Mystique center reflector/tailights shouldn't have been F'd with

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Uh Oh, Roger's Pissed...lol. I, too, am pissed about it and I liked the sound of the exhaust.

Now, please don't get one thing confused.

Owner 1- Roger
Owner 2- Chad
Owner 3- Rick (Who Changed Reflector and Mufflers)
Owner 4- Chris.. Just took it over a month ago and has good taste.

RICK.. is the devil, not Chris, lol.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by The Five-Oh!:

Maybe he removed the magnaflows in an attempt to make it sound less like a cessna. Solid play in my book.

You bastid...

I still feel bad for little red gas can, whom we left behind...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by The Five-Oh!:

You bastid...

The little gas can that DID

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J

Dude..first rule is no-one gets left behind.....not even red cans.....gosh....remind me to never get your back

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T

Yeah, but we had to....the small and weak never prevail and are often sacrificed... oh wait, I'm weak..

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Give it a rest!! You people dwell on the past, and its the same idiots everytime.

He made a post about where the notorious striped SVT is, big deal. Its nice actually seeing a contour related post, and a piece of CEG's past.

aren't you the same guy that said that anyone who doesn't own a contour should leave the site???

make up your mind, hypocrite.

Originally posted by Loco4G63:
Originally posted by Barge:
Seriously.. why are you posting here again? didn't you learn your lesson last time?

And why don't you keep your comments to yourself?

Originally posted by Barge:
Because if I kept them to myself they wouldn't be comments... they would be thoughts.

LMFAO!!! barge wins by a knockout.

btw... it's good to see that car with a new and hopefully non-multiple personalitied owner.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Dave, your back

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard