Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
The pills were not made 18+ solely for political reasons, but also due to concerns of the hormone's impact on adolescents has not been studied well enough yet.

I think there are other ways to make something hard to steal, having worked in retail. A larger package with alarms would be a start.

Dude...cars come up missing all the time...ho wmuch bigger can the package get....

I find it somewhat amusing that you have no children...and are not able to get pregnant...nor do I foresee in your near future getting someone pregnant...yet you have so much to say about where they should keep these pills

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
...and will never get anyone pregnant, but that's irrelevant.

It's all a matter of maximizing people's rights to both choice and privacy at a stage where harm is not caused to those who cannot consent. I have a sister and female friends (some with daughters), can't I care for them?

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by sigma:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

obviously you don't know how much the usual birth control pill costs per month.

I know what you meant though. I'm just being a pain.

If you're paying more than $10 you're getting ripped off. And you can always go to Planned Parenthood (provided they're in your area) and get them for free.

I'm not going to take advantage of a program that serves those in need if I can afford the costs myself.
Ortho Tricyclen LO costs up to $40 per month without assistance from insurance. That's not what I pay, but that's not the point I was getting at.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by sigma:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Then, you have the people who just don't use condoms. They're certainly not going to go buy a $25-$40 prescription, everytime they have sex, when birth control is readily available.

obviously you don't know how much the usual birth control pill costs per month.

I know what you meant though. I'm just being a pain.

If you're paying more than $10 you're getting ripped off. And you can always go to Planned Parenthood (provided they're in your area) and get them for free.

Exactly my point! Birth control isn't just for rich people!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard