Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Hightower GT:
Hooray for population control!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/08/24/morning.after.pill.ap/index.html

What's your view?

HOORAY BEER!

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by Rara:
The only issues I have with it are philisophical in nature; Like, I see it as having a serious potential to be used as an excuse to allow irresponsible behavior.

Irresponsible behavior is going to happen either way. And people really dont need an excuse, it is a choice.

Best mobile phone resource site, especially Sony Ericsson 1996 Buick Riviera Gutted airbox K&N Air filter Modded boost bypass valve
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Then, you have the people who just don't use condoms. They're certainly not going to go buy a $25-$40 prescription, everytime they have sex, when birth control is readily available.

obviously you don't know how much the usual birth control pill costs per month.

I know what you meant though. I'm just being a pain.

If you're paying more than $10 you're getting ripped off. And you can always go to Planned Parenthood (provided they're in your area) and get them for free.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I think the offering of this OTC is a good thing, though I disagree with requiring it to be behind the pharmacists counter and having to be sold at pharmacies.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by Ã?ber Evil Mushu!:
Originally posted by Judge:

I have saved the world of its demise and not had any children thank you.

Children shouldn't have children!

PM me a pic of your tat please.

Just got some color added last night...will try to get photo of it tonight. working noons makes it difficult to get pics taken (she is sleeping when I get home)...

I am a child at heart LOL....but mentally I am...oooh...shiney thing....brb

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
I think the offering of this OTC is a good thing, though I disagree with requiring it to be behind the pharmacists counter and having to be sold at pharmacies.

dude...if it was out where they could get at it....kids would be stealing it and going at it like rabbits and overdosing on the stuff...I think alot more stuff should be behind counters...

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The issue I have is that people should be able to buy this anonymously, not ask a pharmacist for it.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
The issue I have is that people should be able to buy this anonymously, not ask a pharmacist for it.

My issue is that minors will not buy it...they will steal it because it is there...and then everything else goes up in price...

you afraid you may need it but don't want to go into somewhere you frequent often...go to another Pharmacy that you would not go to.....

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yeah but these kids don't think like that. High school kids wear a social-defensive shield bigger than He-man's, that to this day, I never understood (why I did it myself)

IMO if my imaginary kid were caught with them, I'd give her nothing but praise. In my eyes she's doing the right thing- how old she'd be when she first bought them would make me weary- that is what would truly worry me, really.

Mandating people be a certain age to buy these pills effectively causes the opposite of their purpose in the first place. Young people are still going to have sex, unprotected perhaps, because it is still new to them. Laws will never change that.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
The pills were not made 18+ solely for political reasons, but also due to concerns of the hormone's impact on adolescents has not been studied well enough yet.

I think there are other ways to make something hard to steal, having worked in retail. A larger package with alarms would be a start.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard