T
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
1. Caucasian
2. Black (pardon me, African-American)
3. Hispanic
4. Asian

You're not naming races.

wiki

Wikipedia lists 5...but Capoid seems to be a subdivision of negroid. Australoid is the one i was saying technically about. The original professor who taught me onle names caucasoid, negroid, and mongoloid. Depends on who you learned from though.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by TGO:
You're not naming races.

wiki

Interesting read. I guess ethnictiy might be a better term, but still not accurate in any way. A Caucasian from N. America will have a significantly different ethnic background than one from, say, Ukraine. So the two share no ethnic background at all.

However, the general public won't be thinking of the classical scientific breakdown of race. They'll be thinking of it as I did in that earlier post.

You have to give Mark Burnett credit for pulling this little stunt out of his ass. It has generated tons of buzz for the new season. Whether it helps or hurts remains to be seen.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Put them on the team.
Hispanic Team

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard