Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
I'm not going to be able to make it

x2

Take plenty of pics.

Did your feelings get hurt too much in the other thread?

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Hey Bonnie, meets are free

Robert, whats up

I hope this doesn't turn into "everyone else is bailing so am I then" meets and yes I know, I haven't been to one in awhile but am planning on attending this one

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Back In Black
OP Offline
Back In Black
W
I'm still planning on being there & I'm bringing a few surprises with me.

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Robert, whats up

Something came up on that weekend. I still need to decide which event takes priority.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
I'm not going to be able to make it.

Yes! I was hoping to hear that. Now I am going to go!

J/K Bon! You probally don't even remember me from the meet anyways! Sorry about your accident but yea for the new paint job! How much of the car is being repainted!?!?

Reebs

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'm looking forward to the meet, I got my mirko installed and I must say I have started to like my car again .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SVT SNOB:
I'm looking forward to the meet, I got my mirko installed and I must say I have started to like my car again .

Aaron

I want one Have the money just too lazy

I'll be there. My paypal has been acting up lately but I'm throwin in $10 and will bring some money with me. I'll show up around 1 or 2pm.

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Reebs:

J/K Bon! You probally don't even remember me from the meet anyways! Sorry about your accident but yea for the new paint job! How much of the car is being repainted!?!?

Reebs

no, i don't think i remember ya! lol sorry!! pretty much the whole left side of my car, everything except for the rear quarter panel and driver's side ground effects. the whole hood was repainted to blend w/ the fender. also, the front left fender was replaced & repainted along with the front driver's side door. the rear door was also repainted. now i just need someone to hit me on the right side to make it all match

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Reebs:

Reebs

no, i don't think i remember ya! lol sorry!! pretty much the whole left side of my car, everything except for the rear quarter panel and driver's side ground effects. the whole hood was repainted to blend w/ the fender. also, the front left fender was replaced & repainted along with the front driver's side door. the rear door was also repainted. now i just need someone to hit me on the right side to make it all match

OOO OOOH PICK ME! TOTALY OUT MY CAR! FREE MONEY!!!

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard