Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by WorldTour:

That was uncalled for and frankly comments like this are getting old and wearing thin so knock it off.

Maybe if people would grow up and take 5 minutes to go to the store and get something. So if everyone brings cash then we have to go to the store after everyone meets. It's a hassle. If everyone would just pick something to bring to the meet everything would be good to go.

I'm sending cash. If for some reason I don't make it, then I'll at least have contributed and it go towards something that's actually needed.

Like mantyhose for Todd...

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by Trapps:

That was uncalled for and frankly comments like this are getting old and wearing thin so knock it off.

Maybe if people would grow up and take 5 minutes to go to the store and get something. So if everyone brings cash then we have to go to the store after everyone meets. It's a hassle. If everyone would just pick something to bring to the meet everything would be good to go.

I'm sending cash. If for some reason I don't make it, then I'll at least have contributed and it go towards something that's actually needed.

Like mantyhose for Todd...

My sentiments exactly. Maybe I'll pitch in for Todd to get a "Bro" too

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
W
Back In Black
OP Offline
Back In Black
W
Per steeda:
Originally posted by Steeda:
I would like the people to Paypal me the money soo that i can pick up stuff needed on the way. Paying in cash should be a last resort. Like you don't know that your going to show up until that day

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Steeda will be covering my donation.

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Steeda says if you don't pay you're gonna get the candlestick in the study.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Barge:
Steeda says if you don't pay you're gonna get the candlestick in the study.

o rly?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Its not sag to the nuts kiddo...it's saginasty!!!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K

Todd, thats too simple of a concept WOW!, even Todd is getting tired of the "new face of the CEG", I thought it was just me

Real simple, check the list, pick something to bring and PM Jason and that item comes off of the list, hmm, maybe I missed something

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Its not sag to the nuts kiddo...it's saginasty!!!

Fixed

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I will be bringing pasta sald.

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard