Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
honestly this is Tylers problem, certain people shouldnt be kissing up to him and tell us that he is a good man and etc...

I bought my gauges from him and recieved them in a timely manner and also experienced excellent customer service through him. After reading later on what had happened I was shocked myself. Anywho I just felt like sharing that, this is Tyler's mess, he needs to get out of it. Im kinda pleased to see he's trying to sort everything out with everyone who had a problem with him.

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
honestly this is Tylers problem, certain people shouldnt be kissing up to him and tell us that he is a good man and etc...

I'm not kissing up to him. I don't even know him. I'm just trying to help Scott, his business partner. Plus, people are treating me like I'm some douche bag when I'm just trying to sort this problem out. So I'm getting blamed for this whole mess. Scott had nothing to do with this problem, I had nothing to do with this problem. I'm just trying to fix it and help someone who's a nice guy who has been reliable.

I just don't think it's right to trash me when I had no idea this had happened. I could just leave this alone considering I've only had like 3 posts before this, but now I'm having to clear my name. I thought this has been obvious from the beginning. But at no point have I said anything similar to, "Tyler is a good business person." "Trust Tyler." or "There should be no problem here." There was a problem, and I'm trying to fix it. Sheesh. Try and help someone out. Scott was the one who was nice enough to start a new line for the Bronco just for me. I tried to help him over on FullSizeBronco, but it didn't go so hot because people don't really care all that much about gauge faces there, and after he gave me a discount even, I felt bad, so I figured I would help him and the people over here by informing you guys of these gauges. Scott's possibly never even heard of this site until yesterday, and never posted on here. Also, Scott is not Tyler. Should be obvious.

I'm not trying to get people pissed off here, but I just hate being called a liar. I almost never lie. I never lie in business. In fact, I'm usually over truthful. I've been working hours at this trying to clear my name. Or you could talk to Tyler. He might be online some tonight, or whatever. However I should be online for hours at a time if anyone would like a serious talk. I'm usually on whenever I wake up until whenever I fall asleep until I get a job (since I just moved here August 13th), or when I'm over at my grandma's. So tomorrow I should be gone from about 4-7 because I'm taking her to Wal-Mart, fixing her vaccum, and having dinner with my aunt. It would be earlier but she has a meeting with some parents of a special needs student. I just want this trash talking toward me to be over.

And with this divorce and all these people basically stealing money from my family, like the lawyers, grandma's old renters, and the movers, I'm tired of it.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by BenC:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

I'm not kissing up to him. I don't even know him. I'm just trying to help Scott, his business partner. Plus, people are treating me like I'm some douche bag when I'm just trying to sort this problem out. So I'm getting blamed for this whole mess. Scott had nothing to do with this problem,

Actually, this became Scott's mess as soon as he became Tyler's business partner. You DON'T go into business with someone you don't know, and can't vouch for! Whether Scott knew what Tyler was doing, that doesn't matter. Guilt by association I guess. Now, I didn't get into this group buy, nor would I consider it. I'm just pointing out what is blatantly obvious, that you keep missing. Scott is his BUSINESS PARTNER! You can't say it's not his fault, because IT IS!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
So Tyler, why did you jut disappear with everyones money for a few months, and now all of a sudden you are back???

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I got my money back.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard