Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
His little toady (BenC here on CEG, 95pimpin on FCO) has posted what amount to ads in both forums for gauge faces.

Toady? What are you talking about? I've never dealt with Tyler, only Scott. I was the one who called Scott tonight to let him know about it. Tyler may be pissed at me, but I don't want Scott to have a bad name because of it. There is no reason also that I should have a bad name for trying to help. I've spent about the past 7 hours trying to help Scott by advertising, and most of it was trying to help redeem Scott's name.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BenC:
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
His little toady (BenC here on CEG, 95pimpin on FCO) has posted what amount to ads in both forums for gauge faces.

Toady? What are you talking about? I've never dealt with Tyler, only Scott. I was the one who called Scott tonight to let him know about it. Tyler may be pissed at me, but I don't want Scott to have a bad name because of it. There is no reason also that I should have a bad name for trying to help. I've spent about the past 7 hours trying to help Scott by advertising, and most of it was trying to help redeem Scott's name.

CEG,

BenC is not associated with me, he is a friend of Scott (my partner) Ben and I have never met, never talked. He was trying to help a friend (scott) out.

Thanks,
Tyler

Last edited by SHAutoTrends; 08/23/06 02:28 AM.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
He shafted me.

Have gauges and shipping/refund, no shaft.

Thanks,
Tyler

What does that even mean? I sent you numerous emails and got no response - you claimed you were going to ship them or refund my money, and you did neither.

Tyler, I just got a house. I gave them the plans and moved in 5 months later. A whole house. I've been wating 5 months and still no gauges.

You have my paypal. Refund the money and I'll stop saying you shafted me.

Money Refunded VIA paypal.

Thanks,
Tyler

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
He shafted me.

Have gauges and shipping/refund, no shaft.

Thanks,
Tyler

What does that even mean? I sent you numerous emails and got no response - you claimed you were going to ship them or refund my money, and you did neither.

Same for me. I sent you numerous emails and got no response. You claimed you were going to refund my money b/c I sent back the order but I never recieved it.

PM sent.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

Tyler, I just got a house. I gave them the plans and moved in 5 months later. A whole house. I've been wating 5 months and still no gauges.

LMGDAO! On another note thanks for the spam in my Cardomain guestbook yesterday. If you would have actually read my mods I have installed white face gauges and I no longer own a SHO and it has been removed from my page. Someone stalking me?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
All I know is the product I received was...made half-assed.

I agree. I only ordered a whitefaced headlight switch overlay (because the resistor went out in the glowing one i had in my SE) and the three positions have little halos of white light around them. Didn't even waste my time sending it back for a refund. Total waste of my time and money for such a crap product

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
T
T
just so you all know scott makes awesome gauges and has always done well in customer service.. He would never screw anyone ever. if you think you were screwed over I know he will take care of you.. Just believe me I have his gauges in my car and they make it.. Great quality and great customer service

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Thanks Mr. one post guy.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by todras:
Thanks Mr. one post guy.

LMAO wtf! where did he come from!

B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
It's KrazyT from over at FCO and TCCoA.

http://www.fordcontour.org/index.php?s=9fd68bcbebb4b549dee5302af615a818&showtopic=6837
Quote:

I just want to say that Scott is a great guy and makes awesome gauges.. He was always willing to work with me when I need different custom gauges made for my thunderbird.

Ben Cline 1997 Ford Contour GL I4 Auto CarDomain My MySpace
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard