Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
My understanding is that sh-autotrends screwed a bunch of people in a group buy. His little toady (BenC here on CEG, 95pimpin on FCO) has posted what amount to ads in both forums for gauge faces. On FCO they seem to be unaware of any shady dealings, and I'm just looking for supporting proof that SH-AutoTrends is bad news. Feel free to post positives as well.

Just trying to look out for our fellow ConTique lovers over there!

Thanks for your input!

Original CEG post.

Original FCO post.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Yea Tyler or whatever he is going by now is a D-bag.

here is my post (on 6/12/06) in the one GB that sh-autotrends had:

"I have sent my order back and he told me he was going to refund my money. This may have been a dumb decision but the 1st transaction went through so well so I had a little bit of trust that I would get my $ back. Well He received my returned order on May 24th (have e-mail from him saying he got it) and he said he was going to mail my refund on Friday the 26th.

I still have not received it. I have sent 3-4 e-mails asking about my refund. None have been answered. It's now 17 days after he said my refund was going to be sent. The last e-mail I sent requesting my refund was basically letting him know if I dont hear from him, get a tracking #, or my refund immediately I will do whatever can be done so no one else buys from him again. That being said, the first thing we could all do is go onto E-bay and give him a negative rating. Or since I believe he has his store on there maybe we can file something through E-bay.

All I know is the product I received was half the order I ordered and it was made half-assed. So after sending it back he now has my order and my $ that to me classifies him as a scammer."

From what I heard... the few people that actually got a re-made set were made even worse than the original set.

read more here

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=1181621&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=9&vc=1

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Total scammer and liar. Dealing with him is totally asking for trouble.

Tyler originally agreed to send me a face before he totally finished them for free. If it fit good and I liked it, he would let me keep it for cheap. After numerous PMs and emails, I never got a response. I never lost any personal money, but he is definately not someone I want to deal with again.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
at this moment i have ordered from him a svt blue overlays in km/h main and send to me good comunications always i received as i ordered and no problem, and every mail i send to him eh answer to me no problem with him

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/svtmexicali Contour SVT 98 #1862 of 6535 born 06/11/1997 9.20 1/8 mile semi slick www.rudos-racing.com
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
yea its funny when they don't reply to the e-mails asking "where is my refund $ at" tho isnt it

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
He shafted me.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
He shafted me.

Sounds personal...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
He shafted me.

Have gauges and shipping/refund, no shaft.

Thanks,
Tyler

Last edited by SHAutoTrends; 08/23/06 01:28 AM.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
If you ordered from me and havnt received your guages or refund PLEASE PM ME, I will be online tonight for awhile, or you can IM me VIA aol at smitty1258(<---screenname)

Thanks,
Tyler

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by SHAutoTrends:
He shafted me.

Have gauges and shipping/refund, no shaft.

Thanks,
Tyler

What does that even mean? I sent you numerous emails and got no response - you claimed you were going to ship them or refund my money, and you did neither.

Tyler, I just got a house. I gave them the plans and moved in 5 months later. A whole house. I've been wating 5 months and still no gauges.

You have my paypal. Refund the money and I'll stop saying you shafted me.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard