Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#1634159 08/29/06 01:05 AM
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i meant of current cars. slap those on a new camaro or something...they look like crap. I know they're popular for lots of classic muscle cars. and i'm sorry i spelled it wrong.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#1634160 08/29/06 02:48 AM
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
Originally posted by TGO:
those krager style wheels are super retro, and only look good on a mustang.

Disagree on two counts. 1st, I think it's Cragar, far as I remember. And the style is "S/S". I had them on an old Nova, and unless my wires are crossed, that's what they were called when I bought a new set of them. Also, those wheels look friggin GOOD on just about any old pony car. Not "muscle", but pony cars, such as the early 'Stangs, Nova's, Roadrunner's, Chevy II's, etc.

Also, the only wheels that ONLY look good on a Mustang are the old Stang wheels and the old 10-spoke Shelby wheels...

Stang's:

10 spokes:

And for good measure, the Cragar S/S wheel:

Damn, that's a great looking wheel. Well, before everybody and their brother copied the design.

The first wheel is off of a 67 and those kind are called style steel wheels. The Shelby wheels are nice . I agree the Cragar style wheels are on everything it seems like.

2000 Black SVT Contour He who says Nitrous is cheating just got beat. www.Fast4doors.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard