Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by BenC:
I just called him, he's pretty upset about the whole deal. He'll be talking to Tyler tonight about it.

So we've gone from, "Tyler who??" to, "He'll be talking to Tyler tonight." Mm hmm. Let the back-pedalling begin!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Ok Iā??m back here now. I want to clear up a few things. First and foremost. I have 1 set of gauges here for Philip Maynard (Black Faces with Blue Illum), the only reason I still have those is because I(not Scott) screwed up the tach a bit, had an extra, then forgot all about it, moved to Ohio, then moved again, which is completely my fault. I will do whatever is necessary to fix that, either shipping it or refunding money.

Is there anyone here who still has not received anything? There should not be anyone. If there is I will remake/refund whoever says they have not received there order after I verify the shipments(I keep all shipping receipts with tracking #'s).

teamSVTour Your check was sent months ago? Please PM me with this situation.

For anyone else willing to forgive me, not S&H Auto Trends& Scott who has been nothing but a great partner in this venture, that would be great.

As I stated above I am here to do whatever is necessary to make things right with whomever has not received anything.

MattR I donā??t see you on my order history (could have just overlooked it) but I know there was something we had worked out for your help in initially setting this thing up. To my recollection it was HVAC panel?

Thanks,
Tyler

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Originally posted by BenC:
I just called him, he's pretty upset about the whole deal. He'll be talking to Tyler tonight about it.

So we've gone from, "Tyler who??" to, "He'll be talking to Tyler tonight." Mm hmm. Let the back-pedalling begin!

No back pedalling, it stops here. I feel as if Im being accused of cheating everyone here out of a their money, when I haven't. If you ordered from me and haven't received your guages or refund PLEASE PM ME, I will be online tonight for awhile, or you can IM me VIA aol at smitty1258(<---screenname)

Thanks,
Tyler

Last edited by SHAutoTrends; 08/23/06 02:22 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard