Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
They are trying market it into a cult classic via the blogs prior to it's release (like Blaire Witch Project). The trailers I've seen look stupid IMO. Me thinks its gonna flop.

me thinks it was the #1 grossing movie last weekend with a $15M haul..............

www.boxofficemjo.com

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
They are trying market it into a cult classic via the blogs prior to it's release (like Blaire Witch Project). The trailers I've seen look stupid IMO. Me thinks its gonna flop.

me thinks it was the #1 grossing movie last weekend with a $15M haul..............

www.boxofficemjo.com

Yeah, but the studio was expecting a $30M weekend, so they're doing some serious excuse-making right now. The budget on the film is estimated at $35M.

Last edited by Jeb Hoge; 08/22/06 08:38 PM.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

www.boxofficemjo.com

Yeah, but the studio was expecting a $30M weekend, so they're doing some serious excuse-making right now. The budget on the film is estimated at $35M.

It should be #1 on it's 1st weekend after all the hype. Anyone seen it?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

www.boxofficemjo.com

It should be #1 on it's 1st weekend after all the hype. Anyone seen it?

It *was* #1...but it still made back less than half its budget. Which means this was a slow weekend for movies.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
snakes in a mother [censored] theatre

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F

www.boxofficemjo.com

Analysts predicted $30M, studio had predicted $15M. Movie will be profitable as it had a $35M budget plus about $10M for advertising.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Well, if they weren't venemous, that would have been hilarious!

It'd be awesome if I collected my python and a few other harmless constrictors and released them in the theater during the movie. You gotta admit... good, harmless fun, and it'd get a few screams!!

E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3095/6535 Alpine CDA-9851
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
the [censored] theater lets people bring in backpacks?

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i saw it. just wanted to get out and see a movie. it was ok. unrealistic but slightly entertaining. if you ever wanted to see a snake bite a dude's junk well then this movie is for you!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard