Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i used a combination of mc afee along with ad-aware se and registry mechanic running them a few times to find and delete problem trojans

took a couple of attempts to get rid of some, but it eventually worked pretty well

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by contourfreak22:
hi i was wondering where i can downloaded some virus software to delete these trojan anti viruses. i downloaded avg and norton and it wont remove it. im on a budget as always was wonderin if any of you see some new virus removal. well thanks.

Did this virus eat your Shift key?

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Hightower GT:
hi i was wondering where i can downloaded some virus software to delete these trojan anti viruses. i downloaded avg and norton and it wont remove it. im on a budget as always was wonderin if any of you see some new virus removal. well thanks.

that sonuvabitch has gotten a lot of people on these boards. ahhhhh1111 i think it's gotten me too

`andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by RT and his SE:
What's the name of the virus?

There are two reasons why I asked.
1. Some Trojans require specific tools to remove.

2. As much as I like AVG(I use it) it sometimes give false positives when scanning.

Download Spysweeper. The 30 trial is fully functional and is very good at sniffing out Trojans. Install it and run a scan in safe mode. If it doesn't find the same thing that AVG found it's a good chance you got a false positive from AVG. And if it does find critters it more than likely will remove them.

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
Originally posted by Hightower GT:

that sonuvabitch has gotten a lot of people on these boards. ahhhhh1111 i think it's gotten me too

`andrew

lol...

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard