Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Berkel Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Photoshopped them, wanted to see whether or not people thought they looked good or hideous.

I love them on black SVT's and wondered how it looked on mine

Also, does anyone know how to access the inner side of the body behind the sideskirt? Had a big misshap while jacking up the car and bent the body beneathe the sideskirt, you can barely see it but I still wanted to bend it out best I could

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
As long as you can still see some red through them, go for it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Tinted tails look smokin' if you've got your windows tinted dark. The all-over blacked out look is sah-weet! I think it looks good on all colors, but bestest(sic) on silver and other light colors where the contrast is more pronounced.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Berkel Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Tinted tails look smokin' if you've got your windows tinted dark. The all-over blacked out look is sah-weet! I think it looks good on all colors, but bestest(sic) on silver and other light colors where the contrast is more pronounced.

Well within the next year I do have planned: darker tint, eyelids, 19's, and mirko

But the list stops there. Time to search the forums how to tint them

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Search for "nightshades."

This is on my to-do list for my silver SE. Already have the dark tint (20% doors, 5% back window). Once you get the dark tint, you should seriously consider blacking out the b-pillar. It makes a world of difference in the look of the car, and is a dirt cheap mod! Thought I was getting 18s this week, but legal matters have forced me to use the money for other things.

Don't forget before and after pics!

Last edited by IRingTwyce; 08/21/06 04:38 AM.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Berkel Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Search for "nightshades."

Thanks

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I say no. The car looks like with the red reflector.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Josh's (Pole120) prolly has the best tinted tails I have seen! they are a medium coat and extra glossy

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
MLuko has tinted tails on his T-Red SVT. Here's his cardomain:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/635463/7
They look hawt in person, trust me

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
See? Just needs tinted windows to complete the look!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard