Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Renee:
teeny boppers in Civics who think they are the fastest things on earth

Easy now. If there's a HOT chick driving that riced out car, my hatred takes a vacation!

Last edited by Pre98; 08/21/06 03:29 AM.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Pre98:
Originally posted by Renee:
teeny boppers in Civics who think they are the fastest things on earth

Easy now. If there's a HOT chick driving that riced out car, my hatred takes a vacation!

Only long enough for a grudge <censored>!

"HERE'S.....WHAT.....I......THINK.....OF......YOUR.....RICE!!!......BEYOTCH!!! <grunt> .... <grunt>

***whew!!!*** ***pant*** ***pant***

Now get out, and make me a sammich on your way past the kitchen!!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
My observations are, that every "true ricer" must be the fastest car on the road that they're traveling, at that particular time. Whether everyone is going the speed limit, or 15 over, they've got to be going faster, by atleast 10mph, and weaving through traffic. If the cracked body kit and primered quarter panel didn't draw enough attention, why not cut 13 people off on their way home!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Got to respect the 13 year old 4 door Accord sedan with the DIY tint on the rear window and an APC sticker (crooked and not centered) on the front. The incredible performance (and sound) of a bone stock automatic 4 banger blowing out a Folgers exhaust. The killer yellow paint, complete with drips, runs & orange peel, on the a/c vents, IP bezel, door handle pockets and parking brake handle. The super high quality Audiovox stereo pumping out some rediculous cross of Yanni and Ice Cube through a pair of Jensen speakers loud enough to rattle the tinted, gold rimmed, rear license plate frame. Least we overlook the chrome plated plastic wheel covers (held on by at least 2 zip ties per wheel). Finally, the wing. It's downforce coming solely from the weight as the car could never reach speeds capable of said wing producing down force because, said wing creates more drag the the Folger-assed 4 banger can overcome. The fact that it's 6 inches wider than the car does aid in backing into a parking space though; like wands on a snow plow, you can see that wing from any position in the drivers seat. From any position within 50 yards.

I actualy don't hate these people. After all, laughter is the best medicine. Just as long as they know I'm laughing at them.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
ricer who just talk about the jdm swap they wanna make in the car but will never do it

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SVT3Rivieres:
ricer who just talk about the jdm swap they wanna make in the car but will never do it

glad i'm not the only one who know those type of people. one of my friends from high school (and i use the word friend loosely) has a 92 Eagle Summit 2 door lookin thing and is always, ALWAYS talking about how he wants to swap in the vr4 from a 3000GT. anything i say about cars ends with "the swap is easy, i just can't afford it right now." ugh

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I like all ricers. They make the rest of us look that much smarter.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
I like all ricers. They make the rest of us look that much smarter.

I like the way you think Forgot to add it makes our cars look better too.

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Anything with primer/bashed up bodykit/ and a huge wing or mismatched rims (i.e. 2 nice rims in the rear and two steelies in front...nothing is more ghetto than that!) I hate it when you beat them and once you back off they come flying by like they're the ish. Gotta love those ricer flyby's.

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i hate the downhill bandits. the ones that cant keep up with your moms taurus going uphill but can shoot downhill faster than a launching space shuttle

honorable mention to the guys heading up the hill behind my house. at some point they decide to upshift to third or fourth gear after a good running start, but quickly realize they have to downshift becase the fart can isn't actually providing thrust

extra rasberry to the friend who has been a sworn muscle car guy and jumped all over a beatup smoking civic si when his 5.0 died

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard