Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Okay basically I'll sum up the 'ricers' into 3 types while still being politcally correct (pssh... lol)

Ricer #1) The car's stereo makes the car shake, all you can hear from the inside is very loud and indecent lyrics with the most common lyrics being 'yo, yo, ho, flow, [censored].' The car itself is the very place rust on a car was born however, these cars have the biggest chrome wheels that could fit without going into the cabin. The windows are tinted really dark. To complete this 'ensemble' the car has the most aggressive and probably most scary looking body kit. You can draw your own conclusions from here. THis ricer is available on all cars, although more common on older compact/imd size cars, usually of a luxurious brand (BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda)

Ricer #2) The car's stereo also makes the car shake, however from the inside of this car is "utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz utz." The exhaust on this car makes it sound like a continuous farting noise, a bee hive, a can with a rock in it. The exhaust looks either like a really really big hole (these ricers like that for more than just sound) or it's got really really bad and off looking squares. This car rides so low that if you paint it green and yellow it'll mow your lawn. The driver uses the word 'Brho' excessively in speech. This ricer is available on most tuner cars.

Ricer #3) What most would find as the foundation and pioneer of all ricers. These guys love to drive IMPORT cars only. Most of them drive newer model cars, probably more than any of us could afford via conventional means (aka not growing and trafficing drugs, weapons, and groceries), but one would be hard pressed to see these vehicles as anything but luxurious as these cars have multi-coloured logos, stickers and decals EVERYWHERE. There are LEDs the colours of hte rainbow, mounted on every available space. The sounds of hello kitty, anime and deep mind boggling 16minute trance tracks are heard from within. This ricer is common everywhere.

All of these are just generalizations and you may draw your own conclusions, also these traits and characteristics are often interchangeable so be on the look out.

Last edited by m4gician; 08/21/06 12:39 AM.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
its hard to decide "ALL OF THEM"

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by m4gician:

usually of a luxurious brand (BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda )

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
What about all the people that buy sh@#ty old rear wheel drive imports and think they are the best thing that ever happened. Again they have a big crappy exhaust on the car and rev the engine every time the clutch is in.

Another one is again old imports except front wheel drive.

240sx,integra, civic,eclipse, i mean the really crappy ones that are on there last leg and need repairs everyday. they also pass inspection b/c someone knows someone who knows someone and cheats the system

Dan 2000 Mercury Mystique Tidal Wave Blue 17" Maxxim Ahead Gold Rims ED Molded Bodykit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384075
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
What about the ones that try to make contours look good/ fast?

M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
May I also add, these ricers can be found behind your local fast food restaurant at night, or empty parking lot.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I hate people that talk, talk, talk, and then never deliver...

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
i hate going to auto zone and heart sh!t from the people who work there telling me about how their car is at the shop gettin glorified or how they had a 350Z and crashed it..pisses me off..

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Yep gotta say all thee above.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
The Camero is my least favorite car. I like Firebirds and Trans ams but not Cameros. The Camero is a high performance pile of junk.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard