Next Thread
Print Thread
C
csvt99 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
For the first time since I got my car (2001), I saw another green svt in lancaster (traveling S. on Rt. 72 near WeeBee) I guess I'm not the only one anymore Anyone know who it was? It was just getting dark so I didn't get a good look at it, but it had the stock exhaust tips

99 T-green svt K&N & heatshield Opt. y-pipe Borla Superchip DMD Magnecore wires Metal impeller water pump BAT / Bilstein kit 21mm BAT bar w/ boxed subframe 215/45/ZR17 Toyo Proxes FZ on Rage 5.0's jimmkreider@yahoo.com
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Hi Jim!
Did you see this? : Green CSVT

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Jim,
I saw him last year. I thought it was you, but it had stock wheels on. They live down towards lancaster city. FYI, there is a silver one that is always parked during the day at the lighting store that is in that mall where talbots (talbets whatever) is. I left a note the other day when I was there for a cigar, but guess they just ignored it.

C
csvt99 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
LUCA, no I didn't see that, Thanks!- I've been working out of town all summer so I haven't had much spare time to watch the forums.

Doug- I saw that car today actually for the first time. It looked like it was in pretty good condition. A 98.5 right?

99 T-green svt K&N & heatshield Opt. y-pipe Borla Superchip DMD Magnecore wires Metal impeller water pump BAT / Bilstein kit 21mm BAT bar w/ boxed subframe 215/45/ZR17 Toyo Proxes FZ on Rage 5.0's jimmkreider@yahoo.com
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by csvt99:
LUCA, no I didn't see that, Thanks!- I've been working out of town all summer so I haven't had much spare time to watch the forums.

Doug- I saw that car today actually for the first time. It looked like it was in pretty good condition. A 98.5 right?

Yep. By the way, I was hauling ass past your house a few hours ago lol.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by The Digital Slacker:
Jim,
I saw him last year. I thought it was you, but it had stock wheels on. They live down towards lancaster city. FYI, there is a silver one that is always parked during the day at the lighting store that is in that mall where talbots (talbets whatever) is. I left a note the other day when I was there for a cigar, but guess they just ignored it.

hmmm...the infamous note...maybe you should stop signing them, "PS, I'm stalking you"

Originally posted by LUCA:
Yep. You can be Phil too if you'd like.

Link Copied to Clipboard