Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
what are the specs on your turbo?

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
what are the specs on your turbo?

Yeah, turbo/intercooler

Good Work

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I am not sure but Keyser who I bought it from said it will do 450whp for sure or more. I have to ask Chris what specs it is I wanna say 63 A.R.

There is a slight chance I will not have a dyno tomorrow because I have been for two weeks trying to get a base tune to run and my orginal one from my 2.5 liter is running lean on partial throttle. And Keith has been so busy he had only day to give me one new tune which was way off from my original one. I been waiting since last week for him to revise it. Today he was suppose to send me three tunes to try and no emails. The dyno has a SCT flash program but if he had to build the tune from scratch could cost hundreds.

I asked for my orginal tune to be emailed to me so I can bring the guy here my tune so he could adjust the tune through extreme tune or such. But no email from Keith.

I am fixing to call brenspeed tomorrow morning and buy three tunes from him to try at the dyno. I am tired of waiting for someone to answer back.

I willing to buy tunes if someone has them for xcal2 But the catch is I have 50# injectors so that makes it harder.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
just talk to Tom...

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
YOur BOV setup needs SERIOUS attention. Take about inadequate with that piddle hose feeding into a bigger one. Mount a bung onto the outlet tank of your I/C and put an RFL on there and be done with it!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I agree Stazi but I just got the solution to that problem today

I just rigged it up to keep datalogging till my Tial 50mm came in so wednesday I will have it welded on the intercooler. I also waiting on my wideband AEM to get it welded to my downpipe so I can tune it without dyno for now. But once I get the bugs out I will head to the dynojet to put some numbers on paper.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
What a sexy sexy engine bay.

-JD. 1996/V6/LX. Killer Bass, & A Few Other Mods.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Finally got the last peice on the intercooler. I love the way the blowoff valve sounds. It fits cleanly in the spot I thought it would go. I have a completed intercooler now who wants one now?...........

Doesn't look so nice I bet it will run as good as it looks here I come 12's.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Looks like it would be a lot harder to fit but ideally you want the Blow off between the TB and the intercooler... that way you aren't double hitting the IC with air after it's already gone through once.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard