Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TRicker Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
well guys. i searched every post with "subframe" in it. i cant find it.

i need to locate the nut on the DRIVERS side that the front driver side bolt goes into for the subframe. it is about 3/8" loose right now there is a gap, i never noticed before because when i bolted it up the jack was under it and the bolt felt tight. it wasnt. the nut is spinning on the other side. i found the way to get to the rear nuts, but i cant seem to find a way to locate the front one. any help??? pleeease haha

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time
T
TRicker Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
it was nothing a 1" hole saw couldnt fix. ha!

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
I broke out the SawZall when that happened to me. Cut just enough to get the Box end wrench in there...Fun experience.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard