Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1632430 08/20/06 12:38 AM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
The digi camo is pretty amazing, really. I remember seeing a couple of soldiers walking toward the restaurant I was eating lunch in, and they had on the new digi, and it was like watching an optical illusion as their arms swung at their sides. The edges and contrasts just faded in and out.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
#1632431 08/20/06 04:55 AM
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
It's in the pattern of the new MARPAT utilities. BDU's..... Marines don't know the meaning of that term. Just take a look at the 18th pic of the series in the video, the one I mentioned earlier. You'll see it in brown on his shoulder pocket. Relatively small, only about an inch big, but you can see it.

Pretty cocky for a candidate...I personally will call them whatever I feel like calling them....they are Battle Dress Uniforms....they are daily wear....they are the differences between life and death if taken care of properly....but for someone who is a "candidate" to get all cocky on me....get bent "Marine"....another weekend warrior.....I "buried" more frineds than you will ever have in this life.....do you understand me?

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
#1632432 08/20/06 03:01 PM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Pre98:
Thanks for sharing, Mark. A good tribute.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
#1632433 08/20/06 07:17 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Judge, as far as the BDU goes, I only said that because I assumed that what we were told was the standard for the Marine Corps. It is not until you and E1 referred to them as BDU's did I understand they were known by any other name within the Marine Corps. I'm a gross little candidate, and have earned no right to put someone like you, E1, or Trapps in their place. If that's how I came across, I'm sorry. Let me simply take care of the rest in a PM.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard