Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
At least two of the rental cars I've had recently have this style of wiper blade. The two that I noticed them on were a Pontiac G6 and a Chevrolet Impala. They look wierd, but they seem to work very well.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
rain-x.....the faster you drive, the clearer the windsheild. been working for me for about 3 years!
(and to stay on subject)
I just have generic blades.....if it is raining hard enough for me too use my wipers, i shouldn't be going 60+mph

98 CSVT 278 of 6535 Born: April 17, 1997 Black w/ Midnight Blue int Alpine CDA-9855; Type-R 6x8" (rear) Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" 2-way comp (front)
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by CSVT.UA.SHO:
rain-x.....the faster you drive, the clearer the windsheild. been working for me for about 3 years!
(and to stay on subject)
I just have generic blades.....if it is raining hard enough for me too use my wipers, i shouldn't be going 60+mph

what do you use? What works the best...the wipes or the liquid you add to the washer reservoir?

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by contourfreak22:
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
How can you justify $40 wipers? It can't be that these last significantly longer than any joe blow brand. I guess if you have the excess cash flow than it's justified. I think I'll stick with the $3 Meijer crap.

i have a car n ride brand and they lasted pver a yr. infact i replaced one of them with a value craft brand.

I just put these ICONs on my mum's Chevy Suburban and they rock!

If you can pop for these I would highly rec them!!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by m4gician:
Originally posted by Matt R:
I use the $8/pair wipers and never have any issues...

amen brother...:D

Exactly...I buy the cheap blades and I use rain X. I can't imagine paying $40 bucks for wiper blades. Im here in Chicago so in the winter they all get %@#$ up with the ice and stuff so I stick to the cheap blades.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Funny story, although secured to the extent of the wiper blades, doing 40 the other day, my drivers side wiper flew off for no reason! Crazy to see happen, and I'm still not sure how it did, but now I need a new drivers side wiper, maybe I'll get something expensive and hope it goes well haha.

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Originally posted by CSVT.UA.SHO:
(and to stay on subject)

what do you use? What works the best...the wipes or the liquid you add to the washer reservoir?

I use the bottle of rain-X and wipe it on. I have never used any of the spray products or wipes.
(their car wash......its superb!!!)

98 CSVT 278 of 6535 Born: April 17, 1997 Black w/ Midnight Blue int Alpine CDA-9855; Type-R 6x8" (rear) Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" 2-way comp (front)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard