Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I emailed but have not heard back, I think the guy was named Joe. His company still shows up on the links, are they still in business?

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I don't know. Couple months back I placed an order and waited a month. Nothing. I left a few voice mails, a few emails, and still nothing. Finally tried to call to cancel the order, but his voice mail was full. Sent an email to cancel the order. Still no response.

The very first time I called, the message said he'd been having trouble with his voicemail system. But a couple days later, he had changed his greeting, and there was no further mention of it.

I have ordered from them in the past, and it was always easy to get hold of someone, and service was friendly and quick. This episode is very unusual.

I hope everything is OK.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
He is still there.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RogerB:

I have ordered from them in the past, and it was always easy to get hold of someone, and service was friendly and quick. This episode is very unusual.

I hope everything is OK.

I agree, I was happy when I ordered from him.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I tired calling today to get some brake stuff, got voicemail, mailbox is full. I need my stuff by this weekend, so I was hoping he was home.

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard