Engine.............6 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission....5 Speed Manual with Overdrive
Drive Type.......2 wheel drive - front
Fuel Type........Gasoline
Stereo............AM Radio
Doors..............Four Door
Stock No.........ROUSH
VIN................1FAFP68GXWK252058

Number 4 of 5 Ford Factory SVT Contour Race Cars, Roush Prepped, manufactured for Bondurant Performance Driving School. 6,200 miles. Yes, Just 6,200 miles. Roush Industries performed the following modifications to the Contour prior to delivery to Bondurant : ENGINE *Dual Series Oil Coolers with Aeroquip Lines *21PSI Radiator Cap *Removal of Catalytic Converters *Removal of Secondary Air (thermactor) System *Underdrive Pullies on Power Steeringand Alternator *Relocated Air Cleaner Inlet with K&N Filter *1.5 lbs Removed From Flywheel *Custom Fabricated Exhaust Headers *True Dual Exhaust DRIVETRAIN *New Differentials with 20% Stronger Spider Gears *3.84:1 Final Drive Ratio *Pinned Front Hub Nuts *Battery Relocated In Trunk SUSPENSION *Top Mount of Front Struts Moved To Increase Caster and Camber *Monroe Struts Have Been Approved For the Schools' Application *270 lbs/in Front Eibach Springs *255 lbs/in Rear Eibach Springs *Solid Front Subframe Mounts BRAKES *ABS Defeat *Dust Shields Removed *Braided Stainless Steel Flexible Front Lines FUEL SYSTEM *15 Gallon Fuel Cell *Cell Nerf Bar *Carryover Fuel Filter *Stainless Steel Fuel Lines *94/95 Bondurant Mustang GT Fuel Pump INTERIOR *ABS Defeat Switch *String Window Nets *Door Chime Disconnected *Four Point Belts *Seven Point Vehicle Safety Cage *Rear Seat Lowered And Top Of Seatback Moved Forward ELECTRONICS *OBD II Adapter Boxes (to eliminate chack engine light due to vehicle modifications) *Remote Keyless Entry Always Hot All Five of the SVT Contours are Painted PPG Bondurant Yellow. The vehicle has a fire extinquisher suppression system. New Tires Have Been Installed. THIS VEHICLE CANNOT BE TAGGED FOR EVERYDAY STREET DRIVING. I have personally driven this contour from Clearwater to Sebring twice (with dealer tag). Ran it around the track for two days, and driven it back to Clearwater. This is a very rare piece of Ford, SVT, Roush, and Bondurant History.

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Passenger Air Bag; Power Seats; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
Yes, Just 6,200 miles.

6200 track miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

*21PSI Radiator Cap

Different rad installed? Contours don't have rad caps. Resevoir cap, yes. Didn't know you could get different PSI caps for those.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by AutoTrader seller:
Yes, Just 6,200 miles.

6200 track miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.

At least it's race prepped already!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
would be cool to say you had one.

Had a lot of custom work done. Could be a fun project car.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
6,200 track miles = beat on car I would only buy just to have 1 of the 5 ever made.

98.5 Black SVT with 34k miles Build #5683 Born on 4\15\1998 WR Headers GMK CAI Blaupunkt system fiberglass tweeter pods L.E.D. tail lights in the works
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
its quite a good price comparing with how much they want for the Saleen one

and compare to this guy asking 25000$CAN for his svt

For sale

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BlackE1:
6,200 track miles = beat on car I would only buy just to have 1 of the 5 ever made.

Most SVT's are beat on.. im sure it was made for it

I need to win the lotto...

'98 2.5L Mystique LS T-Red
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
anyone know what it might take to make it street legal??

id be interested in that to play with on the track.....too bad its all the way in FL

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:
anyone know what it might take to make it street legal??

I thought they didn't have vin numbers but there is one listed. Maybe something listed in the VIN that states that was originally sold as a non streetable car.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T

At least it's race prepped already!

meh. aside from the heavy roll cage (and no power adders to compensate) there's nothing special about those cars.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard