Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Thats right people, for only $2,495 if you finance or $1,495 if you pay cash, you can run your car on a mixture of 80% WATER and 20% gas and get 100mpg!

"Q. Does it really work?

A. The Gas Advance System simply vaporizes the fuel using the exhaust itself. With a patented system, a magnetic reactor rod ionizes the fuel during vaporization. Internal combustion engines utilize oxygen through air intake and hydrocarbons through gasoline. Your gasoline engine already uses hydrogen, oxygen, and carbons to burn. We simply use catalyst ionization with the reactor rod separator strategically placed in the fuel line, this vaporization process serrate oxygen, hydrogen, and carbons to burn as elements and do it more efficiently. Hydro-carbons, oxygen, and hydrogen burn more efficient through this patented process. "

Come on now, are people really this gullable? Their description sounds more like a nuclear reactor if you ask me...

www.gasadvance.com

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
IM PUTTING LIKE 1000 IN!!!@

People and there get rich quick schemes.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I already have the plasma set up in my cars fools! 500 MPG and 500hp beoatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Didn't Myth Busters try some of these things out? As I remember the only alternative fuel they found that worked was used vegie oil.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by todras:
I already have the plasma set up in my cars fools! 500 MPG and 500hp beoatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all on 3 cylinders right? wasn't part of the story that you could unplug the spark plugs and it would continue to work like normal.

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
This reaks of powdercoatman........

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

"Q. Does it really work?

A. The Gas Advance System simply vaporizes the fuel using the exhaust itself. With a patented system, a magnetic reactor rod ionizes the fuel during vaporization. Internal combustion engines utilize oxygen through air intake and hydrocarbons through gasoline. Your gasoline engine already uses hydrogen, oxygen, and carbons to burn. We simply use catalyst ionization with the reactor rod separator strategically placed in the fuel line, this vaporization process serrate oxygen, hydrogen, and carbons to burn as elements and do it more efficiently. Hydro-carbons, oxygen, and hydrogen burn more efficient through this patented process. "

This doesn't even make sense. In order to do this one would have to generate a magnetic field. They don't mention anything about charges other than the ionized hydrocarbons, which doesn't make sense at all. This thing claims to ionize basic hydrocarbons, which are going through phase changes!?! WTF. Ioniziation usually yields some sort of energy transfer be it through work or temperature. Furthermore, thermo tells us that during phase change temp can't be done on these molecules, i.e. if you look at a phase change graph, you'll notice that when vaporization occurs, something like ionizing these molecules wouldn't be possible, thermodynamically.

Furthermore, WTF @ catalyst ionization?

Yeah, this is a great product. I'll take 2.

99 Black Contour SE Sport
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

"Q. Does it really work?

This doesn't even make sense. In order to do this one would have to generate a magnetic field. They don't mention anything about charges other than the ionized hydrocarbons, which doesn't make sense at all. This thing claims to ionize basic hydrocarbons, which are going through phase changes!?! WTF. Ioniziation usually yields some sort of energy transfer be it through work or temperature. Furthermore, thermo tells us that during phase change temp can't be done on these molecules, i.e. if you look at a phase change graph, you'll notice that when vaporization occurs, something like ionizing these molecules wouldn't be possible, thermodynamically.

Furthermore, WTF @ catalyst ionization?

Yeah, this is a great product. I'll take 2.

WTF?? That's too much reading for me today.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
NASCAR births the stupidification of America.

Case in point:

Originally posted by Renee:

WTF?? That's too much reading for me today.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
dude, this plus that little f*in pill, plus a couple tornado air intake things, and you'll be at like a google miles per gallon.

What do you mean, rhetorical question? 1998.5 SVT --> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2155561/1 #4619 of 6535, born Feb 18, 1998. i'm a smarta$$, don't take it personally
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard