Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hmmmm... Maybe Qbert will be able to bring a blown 3.0 to this meet...

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I have to work that weekend. Actually I work every weekend now

On Labor Day I'll be driving out to Spokane and back. Picking up another Monte Carlo...yay!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
P
PDXSVT Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Mike, while it may be nice for you to own a different Monte for every day of the week, please do not apply that logic for every day of the month. How's progress coming on your multiple car projects?

Marty, what's this about Qbert and a blown 3.0L?
In a Contour or a Focus?
And when is he gonna be a regular on the CEG boards again?
Was the "Foci" turbo'd Focus at the track last night?
Has he gotten drag radials yet?

Meanwhile, if there may be a possible meet going on up around Issaquah on 9/9/06, how about 9/16/06 for closer to Portland? Who wants in?

About doing a Portland G2G, I'm OK with doing a drive or go karts (though I must be carrying 80 lbs of ballast compared to Marty). We often have dogs boarding with us on weekends, but if no one has an aversion, I could offer use of my yard and gas grill for doing burgers. Or there's always beer and pizza places or a McMenamin's. Or I could shop for a group rate at a local dyno?

Followed by a Saturday evening at the PIR night drags?

Marty, I'm sorry I did not catch your PIR posting about last night in time to take you up on your laptop/link package.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by PDXSVT:

Marty, what's this about Qbert and a blown 3.0L?
In a Contour or a Focus?
And when is he gonna be a regular on the CEG boards again?

Buying Offroadsvt's car, questions for you guys...

Was the "Foci" turbo'd Focus at the track last night?
Has he gotten drag radials yet?

I don't think he was there. A dude with a blue GTO was there, and he was haulin'! I'm not sure if it was the same guy/car we talked to last time or not. Also, there was a black late-model 'Vette there that sounded like it had a turbo. He was running ~125 MPH! It was a great night to be running! There were not too many people racing, and it seemed like in around 10-15 minutes cars were doing another run! Awesome weather for spectating too -- I had a tank top on 'til I left at 11 and was comfortable.

Meanwhile, if there may be a possible meet going on up around Issaquah on 9/9/06, how about 9/16/06 for closer to Portland? Who wants in?

About doing a Portland G2G, I'm OK with doing a drive or go karts (though I must be carrying 80 lbs of ballast compared to Marty). We often have dogs boarding with us on weekends, but if no one has an aversion, I could offer use of my yard and gas grill for doing burgers. Or there's always beer and pizza places or a McMenamin's. Or I could shop for a group rate at a local dyno?

Followed by a Saturday evening at the PIR night drags?

Unfortunately I'm already booked on the 9th, but I think the 16th will work for me! Drive, go-karts, drags -- any of that works for me!

Marty, I'm sorry I did not catch your PIR posting about last night in time to take you up on your laptop/link package.

No problem, it was kinda short notice, but I thought I'd bring it along in case you could make it.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard