Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I think this is amazing how childish this country is getting!! And other muslims that agree with him.

60 other countries also participated in this prize winning animation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060814/wl_mideast_afp/iranmediaholocaust

This s soo messed up on how they go about there lifes.!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Harrry:
I think this is amazing how childish this country is getting!! And other muslims that agree with him.

60 other countries also participated in this prize winning animation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060814/wl_mideast_afp/iranmediaholocaust

This s soo messed up on how they go about there lifes.!!

So, this is "tit for tat" for the Western Press publishing a slightly amusing caricature of Muhamad (sp?). Funny/Sad thing is they went after the Holocaust because they know Jesus is fair game in the West.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I don't condone it but yea...its in retaliation to something that we did to "piss them off" so now they do something back and they have problems but we don't?

Bottom line is Iran/Iraq/N. Korea w/e are all messed up...But so is the USA. Every country does stuff that is rude, crude, and wrong in a sense to someone. Why do we (americans) keep jumping on others for doing things that we do too? It's plain retarded.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Idiots. Time for some more Mohammed cartoons. Maybe something where Moses is beating the crap out of him with the Ten Commandments.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Why not...I watched Carlos Mencia last night and he had like, buddah, moses, jesus, and some other dude all fighting in a ring...then the scientology starter uy came out and beat them all...then mencia pinned the scientology guy...funny stuff.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Unbelievable.

-JD. 1996/V6/LX. Killer Bass, & A Few Other Mods.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Why not...I watched Carlos Mencia last night and he had like, buddah, moses, jesus, and some other dude all fighting in a ring...then the scientology starter uy came out and beat them all...then mencia pinned the scientology guy...funny stuff.

I saw that too. Funny! Cracked me up that Mohammed was invisible since he "can't be shown."

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
they are all a bunch of babies. Just because some "westerners" did that makes it right for them to retaliate. They should be he "bigger, more mature man" and not do it because someone else did it. Isn't that something we learn as kids, no not just in the USA but in the world. If he does something to you should you do something back or not and be more mature.

BTW I am a Jew and I take this stuff seriously. More than just Jews died in the Holocaust. It was done out of an act of hatred due to race, religion, etc. And I guess the cartoons of Mohammed were too and they were not right. the people who did publish them were reprimanded and got in trouble. This won't go unnoticed and it wont be left alone. this is more than some joke.

Dan

Dan 2000 Mercury Mystique Tidal Wave Blue 17" Maxxim Ahead Gold Rims ED Molded Bodykit http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2384075
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
The funny thing they didn't target christ they targeted the halocaust. Which is really not attacking us for the cartoons we published.

It's picking on the smaller guy which makes me think they are insecure about there religion and goverment.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I say Germany/Austria should step down to their level and just nuke em in retaliation to this. You know if Iran had the ability to nuke someone, they'd nuke them over something like disgracing Muhommad.

I mean, WTF?

Originally posted by Article:
1) "We staged this fair to explore the limits of freedom Westerners believe in."

2) "They can freely write anything they like about our prophet, but if one raises doubts about the Holocaust he is either fined or sent to prison."

3) "Though we do not deny that fact that Jews were killed in the (second world) war, why should the Palestinians pay for it?"

They're stupid for 3 reasons that go along with the quote above:

1) Ok, go ahead and 'explore.' Not like we're gonna do anything to you in your country.

2) True, but you have to 'raise doubt' in/around Germany/Austria to go to jail. Not like we're gonna go arrest everyone that attended this in Iran. This is also whey they're stupid. They got all pissy about someone disgracing Muhammad in some other country... if you disgrace Muhammad in their country, you're gonna get killed, more than likely by the government. No 'getting fined or sent to prison.'

3) What do the Palestinians have to do with the holocaust? (I might be missing something here...)

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard