Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Ive been hearing a knocking sound along with crappy handling, I checked today and the shaft of the koni is just dangling. The car is still driveable but barely. Sucks!

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Life time warranty

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
you know, the more I learn about koni (for anything but open wheel cars) the less I like them, and the less likely I am to ever use them on any car I ever run.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Rara:
you know, the more I learn about koni (for anything but open wheel cars) the less I like them, and the less likely I am to ever use them on any car I ever run.

I think I am beginning to agree. From reading just here and the issues. I don't have any personal experience with anything breaking. I really liked the adjustability this weekend autoxing. Making the rear full stiff was a big benefit.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by Rara:

I think I am beginning to agree. From reading just here and the issues. I don't have any personal experience with anything breaking. I really liked the adjustability this weekend autoxing. Making the rear full stiff was a big benefit.

And I still think that most street car konis have way too much rebound damping.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Ill have to pull out my paperwork, I bought them from SP Motorsports, sent an email have not heard back.

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard