Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
i recently purchased a 98 silver frost csvt #6,325 and i want to do some interior work to it and was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas. i was thinking on putting black carpet down and dying the deck lid black to match. also wanted to two tone the door panels and i thought that hotdimmes did a wonderful job on his black csvt thats the route i wanted to take but cant decide if i want to do it with black or with the silver ahhh decisions decisions i want a nice look to it not a ricer look so any pics and or advice you all could give me would be very helpful thanks

H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
I don't have a csvt I just have a normal SE so I don't have leather or even cloth panels. You on the other hand may want to look into some leather dyes to change the color of your panels if you decide to go that route. I know a member named dion used a kit from leatherrenew.com to dye his seats and he said he had nice results.

Personally, I think that black doesn't go that well with midnight blue as far as two tone interiors go. I would prefer something with a bit more contrast.

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard