Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1629295 08/13/06 04:14 AM
X
OP Offline
X
I have a 1997 Contour and have been searching for anything for it to make it faster, cooler, lower, loader, anything. So for all I've made it is loader an thats cause I did it myself. Were can I find parts eather online or even performance shops that carry parts for my "Whip"in Lancaster County or nearby? If anyone even knows were there is a yard that has some Contours that I could get parts off of to make my own stuff that would be awsome as well.

Thanx

Ryan

XCondorX Straight Edge with STYLE
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by XCondorX:
I have a 1997 Contour and have been searching for anything for it to make it faster, cooler, lower, loader, anything. So for all I've made it is loader an thats cause I did it myself. Were can I find parts eather online or even performance shops that carry parts for my "Whip"in Lancaster County or nearby? If anyone even knows were there is a yard that has some Contours that I could get parts off of to make my own stuff that would be awsome as well.

Thanx

Ryan

I got my exhaust done at bushong's exhaust in akron. there is also a speed shop in lititz where I got my k&n filter. There really isn't much in lancaster itself...

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Mod/Parts

There is a lot of information in that link to help you. The BAT catalog is located in that link also. They have intakes, lowering kits, brake kits/components, wheels, etc.

I'm not sure what egine you have but there are "stickies" at the top of the Duratec performance forum (if you have a duratec) and some in the Zetec performance forum to help you.

Here is another one for you: Kurtz Kustomz Motorsports

Last edited by LUCA; 08/13/06 02:17 PM.
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Good work Phil.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
X
OP Offline
X
Thanx for all your help. The exhaust is all ready done on my car (that's the privilage of having your own welder). My biggest problem is finding stuff for it. If it were a Focus I'd know exactly were to go, but it's not so I'm kinda lost.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
No need to be lost, that's why we're here. Follow the links and you should find something that interests you.

If you need any other help just let us know.

X
OP Offline
X
Thanx a lot I'll keep you posted on the progress. Right now I just need to get it back on the road, Replacing the clutch has been KICKING MY BUTT!!!!!! :mad: Hopefully tomarrow I will be able to finish it up them I can look into more stuff.

Link Copied to Clipboard