Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Congrats on the new ride, it looks like people are starting to snatch them around here IMO that car would look great with black rims w/polished lip or some nice mesh BBS' Its a cool car to have for more than just the obvious reasons too, like only the trained eye will recognize it and/or appreciate it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Clearly the most probable upgrade for me this spring, but I may go pony or supercharged 4 banger.. not sure yet..

Nice car.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Sweet Ride!

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:
Oh, and don't make fun of my lawn. Triple digit heat and no rain for months will make it look like that.

I'm just trying to figure out how you still have ANY green left at all! My yard is the color of cardboard now.

On the bright side, I don't have to mow what won't grow!

I dig your 6. I'm always a sucker for silver!

You should see the back yard! Brown as a Cinnamon Pop Tart. Yeah, I dig silver cars too.

Originally posted by Loco4G63:
Very cool. My fiance Kim actual likes the wheels.

You want to trade for some gunmetal 17s on Toyos?

Tell Kim thanks. I'll sell the wheels to her. Man, if those gunmetals were 18's I'd be all over em.

Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Nice to see the car, John!

Hah, I love the lawn! My family used to live down in Atlanta, we never watered or worried about the lawn. With all the heat, everyone's lawn was burnt to a crisp. Yet another reason to move back down to the south. Though, this season has been tough in the midwest, my grass doesn't look to far from yours, minus the spotted effect(identical to the neighbor across the road). BTW, how did you manage to make your grass get that spotted effect?!?!

Thanks. Man, my grass is a fire hazard right now. The spotted effect is a trade secret. Figured I might as well make it interesting looking. LOL. J/K.

Originally posted by Tourige:
Looks like the MS6 is the natural progression for SVT owners.

We should call the site CEGMS6.org

I'm beginning to think that myself. However, we only have about 3 or 4 owners on here me thinks. They could have easily badged this as a 2006 SVT Contour of sorts.

Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Congrats on the new ride, it looks like people are starting to snatch them around here IMO that car would look great with black rims w/polished lip or some nice mesh BBS' Its a cool car to have for more than just the obvious reasons too, like only the trained eye will recognize it and/or appreciate it

Thanks, yeah they are finally priced where people will buy them. Sorta like the GTO problem. Yeah, the car would be nice with those rims. Can't find any that I like yet though. It is a fun car man. Faster than what's been listed too. True on the well trained eye.

Thanks all for the compliments. I plan on only a few mods. Intake and possibly exhaust. And some rims once I find a suitable set.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I plan on only a few mods. Intake and possibly exhaust. And some rims once I find a suitable set.

You should know as well as anyone here that mods are like a bad bad rash. It starts small, but quickly grows out of control til you can't stop it. Good luck limiting yourself to those three mods!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I plan on only a few mods. Intake and possibly exhaust. And some rims once I find a suitable set.

You should know as well as anyone here that mods are like a bad bad rash. It starts small, but quickly grows out of control til you can't stop it. Good luck limiting yourself to those three mods!

Oh, he's fully aware of that...Have you ever seen any of his other cars?

Dude, very nice MS6!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

Yeah, I know. But the mod bug doesn't overtake me. I stick with mostly stock. Just a couple enhancers here and there and I'm done. I over modded my old Fox 5.0's and decided to never do that again.

Originally posted by Woodencross:

Oh, he's fully aware of that...Have you ever seen any of his other cars?

Dude, very nice MS6!

Thanks mang.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Stellar. Just needs a black wheel with polished lip.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by todras:
Stellar. Just needs a black wheel with polished lip.

I concur. I'm looking hard for some.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Might I state, excellent choice in cars

I was actually considering something like this for my MS6.

I think the lip is definitely where it's at...wheelmax has some nice black rims with lips.

Joey 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Black Cherry 2004 Jeep Renegade Black ------------------------------- 2000 SVT Black #1811 of 2150 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard