Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
The track by the airport was Second Creek, and it closed for good earlier this year. The people living around there finally got it shut down. The big problem wasnt the road course, but they had a small oval track there for the Outlaw Sprint cars. Open header V8s at redline = pissed off neighbors.

I say, you dont want to listen to the noise dont move in next to a race track!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
I say, you dont want to listen to the noise dont move in next to a race track!

Or the airport!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
L
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
L
Derek, you're information was quite helpful. I'm just at a tough spot in my life right now. I can't make up my mind, but I'm running out of time now!

I was looking to go teach english in China. I know a couple people that have done it, with generally good reactions. Both of them did complain about the management and BS they had to put up with. I'm pretty sure I'll be moving back to Shanghai though. I spent 3 months there, and it wasn't enough for me. I felt that just as I was growing the most, I had to board the plane and go back to everything I had known for all 21 years of my life. Alright, I'm getting off track here, haha.

I think I'll plan on moving to CO when I return back from the Middle Kingdom!

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Windsor is nice Stilov. I lived there for 4 years. It's grown A TON since i lived there in 99. A TON. Close to greeley and ft collins nonetheless.

99 SVT Black/Midnight 1462 out 2760
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard