Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by jtour:
That car is sick. Is that the Honda Si blue?

OEM Moonlight blue.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

It's smiling at you!

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
looks awesome, good luck to the owner!

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
If that was an MTX, it would have been mine. Even though mine is an ATX.

I concur, CD4E FTL

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
That is SUCH a kick-ass color of blue. Someone a few houses down from me has a really nice Jetta that color. Slightly lowered, wheels, body kit. Looks sweet!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I wish I had the money and I would've bought it. It has all the mods I want to do my pre 98 Contour (SVT rear, rims, dual exhaust.)

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
K
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
K
To be honest, the final price was one I probably could have reached by parting it out. The guy tried to lowball us and I said "for that Ill keep it and sell it piece by piece for more than that!" Thats my used car warranty. If it breaks, part it out and come out ahead

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Yes. My brother actually has a early 98 Contour GL that is that exact same color. It was built in 97 and some how managed to get the 95-97 Moonlight blue color. Previous owner went to Ford to get a touch up paint and they had a hell of a time finding the color until they realize that it was a 97 paint code. It's amazing looking. He was looking for SVT bumpers and side skirts but couldn't find a good deal. He ended up buying that body kit that you can find on eBay. Then after getting it, painting it and fitting it up he didn't like it and sold the body kit. He is now back to the plaine GL trim. It also has an MTX, but I guess he's looking to sell it now that he has a silver frost 98 CSVT.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by CSVT#49:
Yes. My brother actually has a early 98 Contour GL that is that exact same color. It was built in 97 and some how managed to get the 95-97 Moonlight blue color. Previous owner went to Ford to get a touch up paint and they had a hell of a time finding the color until they realize that it was a 97 paint code. It's amazing looking. He was looking for SVT bumpers and side skirts but couldn't find a good deal. He ended up buying that body kit that you can find on eBay. Then after getting it, painting it and fitting it up he didn't like it and sold the body kit. He is now back to the plaine GL trim. It also has an MTX, but I guess he's looking to sell it now that he has a silver frost 98 CSVT.

Moonlight Blue on a 98? Now that I have to see

K
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I would seriously consider that color if I was to do a full color change paintjob. Too much work though, cause I dont like half arse color changes. If I ever re-paint mine it would be Black metalic, so at least the door sills, engine bay, etc. would match, minus the metallic. I would go with something OEM so that it would be easy to colormatch if the need should ever arise.

In any case, a CSVT in that color would rock. That paint has a lot of sparkle, and would stop you dead in your tracks with a solid detail. As is, that car just had regular washes and some NXT every now and then. The pics above were after a fresh application. Some higher quality wax and a good polish/claybar would have made that thing drop dead.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard