Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
You know I really think that show is full of [censored]. For one if your car got attacked by a bear, the bear would not sling mud on the side of it.

Two would you not clean the mud/miscellanous bear destoried parts?

Three, That bumper, the door panel? those are not bear claw marks. It looks like the cuts from a dremmel in the bumper... If a bar took a swing at a eurothene bumper it would just shatter. Hell I could crack my rear bumper if I punched it hard enough, let alone winny the pooh. Same for the door panel. Even a cub would be strong enough to pull one of those off.

The car looked meh. And I'm sure the paint on the plastic trim will start to peel off about 10 miles away from the shop.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
You know I really think that show is full of [censored]. For one if your car got attacked by a bear, the bear would not sling mud on the side of it.

Two would you not clean the mud/miscellanous bear destoried parts?

Three, That bumper, the door panel? those are not bear claw marks. It looks like the cuts from a dremmel in the bumper... If a bar took a swing at a eurothene bumper it would just shatter. Hell I could crack my rear bumper if I punched it hard enough, let alone winny the pooh. Same for the door panel. Even a cub would be strong enough to pull one of those off.

The car looked meh. And I'm sure the paint on the plastic trim will start to peel off about 10 miles away from the shop.

I don't think they were pretending the mud on the car was from the bear attack. I think that close encounter was some time ago. She was always taking the car offroad to go camping, hence the new mud.

I also thought the bear claw slash marks on the bumper were a little too perfect.

The show is just sooo crazy over the top, especially with the new cast/ shop.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Did you miss the home video of the bear in the car? Or did the show make that up too?

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
part of xzibit's intro of the contour "...its the car the rental company tries to tell you 'it's a luxury car'....bull*..."

funnier than the pic of the bear locked inside was the present left of the console...it answers the question we have all wondered: does a bear shiz in a contour?

usually i hate the finished product on that show but i didn't think the contour was as bad as alot of other things they've done. the hammock wiped out the one useful part of a contour...the trunk space

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard