Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by BK4293:
It'll probably be out as a torrent file in the next few days.

I'm going to keep looking.

Let us know if you find one. I am horribly busy nowadays (haven't watched actual TV in well over three months). Got home too late to watch it here, and I won't be around Saturday evening. No VCRs or DVRs to record it either, nor will I have cable, period, at my apartment.

A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
google video might have it up soon

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

"
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
"
For the love of god I would have been PROUD of my bear ravaged car compared to that thing.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=shows&id=1538166

1999 Mercury Mystique LS 3L Manual
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I kind of disagree with everyone.

1) Get rid of bear tears... then paint is sweet.

2) Get an SVT body kit.

3) I appreciate the trunk but lose the hammock. The audio set up is pretty sweet... I mean custom fiberglassing is always great.

4) The interior although overdone, is custom and I appreciate that.

W/ a few minor changes and a s/c I think it would be pretty nice.

So I'd have to disagree with ou guys and say that I'd rather have that then the car beforehand.

PS the tinted tails go pretty well but needs clear front markers.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
damn, i missed it due to my rehersal dinner..and i will miss it saturday because of the wedding!

pewpers!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
"where was you at that you had access to a bear"

LMAO

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
I thought the bear tears in the paint were alright. The color was awesome and the body kit seemed to go well with the body. The rims although good, were a lil much for daily "off road" use. The "real" salmon skin...i can see animal rights activists all over that LOL.... and personally i think that i would have passed on that. Otherwise the interior didn't turn out too bad i guess. Tinted tails were awesome, but the hammock idea and the gun under the bumper were pretty dumb. Overall it wasn't bad. I laughed my arse off when Xzibit said at the beginning that "The Ford Contour is the car they give you at the rental place when they have nothing else to rent you". My little brother (8 years old) said "well so what...thats a GL, not an SE or an SVT!" I thought that was awesome!!!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
How long do you think it will be before she takes that thing off road while camping, or whatever, and rips off that body kit?

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Yea she said she liked going off road. Showed her in that ditch! Maybe she'll take care of it. I didn't think it was the worst PMR by far. I liked the interior. Just not in that car. LOL! Take off the canon shiz and the hammock it would be a decent car for a young girl.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by todras:
Yea she said she liked going off road. Showed her in that ditch! Maybe she'll take care of it. I didn't think it was the worst PMR by far. I liked the interior. Just not in that car. LOL! Take off the canon shiz and the hammock it would be a decent car for a young girl.

I really liked the upholstery. Reminded me of a saddle leather interior. Didn't care for the door panels, and they needed to find a better mounting location for the computer. I liked the green they used, and I like the red they used, just not together. I will agree that the graphics scheme sucked. I expected the wheels to be chrome. They ALWAYS use chrome. I was really surprised they didn't lower it any. Too much wheel gap! Since she's such a camper and loves the outdoors so much, this would have been a perfect car for an airbag suspension. Up for camping and dirt roads, down for the highway.

Best part of the makeover? NO FREAKIN' RICER WING ON THE TRUNK!!! WTG PMR!

Overall, I'd give it a B-. It wasn'the worst pimp, but it wasn't the best either.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard